Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

Does anyone have an Invidia Exhaust?

Old 03-21-2006, 09:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anyone have an Invidia Exhaust?

Does anyone locally have an Invidia Exhaust? I want to take a ride with someone who has one and hear what it sounds like before I make my decession...

I'm in Lithia, FL and was hoping someone from around tampa or something would have one I could hear? Just go ahead and let me know and I'll find a time to meet you and get a ride to listed to it....

Thanks so much,
Nick
Old 03-21-2006, 10:55 PM

You can't just come on here and expect us to help you, that takes years of respect..

jK, im sure someone has it
Old 03-21-2006, 11:57 PM

I have an Invidia and to be hones with you the exhaust sounds great. It's the rattling in the cabin that I found to be disturbing. Rattles a ton. If that won't bother you ,t hen your in the clear.
Old 03-22-2006, 04:12 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have one... the silencers are a must buy if you plan on spending any real amount of time in it. Put them in for long trips, especially, but putt-puttin' around town you can leave them out. I wouldn't give up that exhaust...
Old 03-22-2006, 04:16 AM

I have this exhaust and I can let you hear when the car gets back together.
Old 03-22-2006, 05:21 AM

Well I'm going to be moving up to gainsville for college and I'll be making the 200 mile trip there and 200 mile trip back maybe once or twice a month so I'm sure that droning would get VERY annoying... That was one of my concerns...

I rode with JerryIII yesterday and he had the fujitsubu (sp??) exhaust and that thing sounded great. I think that's what I'm going to get, but before I make the decission I'd like to hear some other options. (btw, Jerry was an AWESOME guy and a very knowledgebly and pleasant person to be around)
Old 03-22-2006, 05:32 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The Invidia is the best I've heard so far, and the silencers take it back to almost stock sounding... typically I will leave the silencers in, taking them out only when I want to have some fun. Of course, at the moment I'm also running with a test pipe, so the sound may be a bit louder than usual.
Old 03-22-2006, 05:57 AM

I'll be down for the Honda Grand Prix weekend. You can check out my car if you want.

Old 03-22-2006, 06:26 AM

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by S2K:-),Mar 22 2006, 09:21 AM
Well I'm going to be moving up to gainsville for college and I'll be making the 200 mile trip there and 200 mile trip back maybe once or twice a month so I'm sure that droning would get VERY annoying... That was one of my concerns...

I rode with JerryIII yesterday and he had the fujitsubu (sp??) exhaust and that thing sounded great. I think that's what I'm going to get, but before I make the decission I'd like to hear some other options. (btw, Jerry was an AWESOME guy and a very knowledgebly and pleasant person to be around)
Nick, it was great meeting you yesterday. I am glad you enjoyed it. The Invidia exhaust will be quite a bit louder than the Fujitsubo.
Old 03-22-2006, 07:28 AM

I have this set-up also. I have never put the silencers in, Once its broken in it sounds great. Its the first 2 weeks when you first put it on that'll make or break your opinion. I go to the VA Medical center in Gainesville like 2 times a week. So if your down there when I am I'll take you for a ride.

Quick Reply: Does anyone have an Invidia Exhaust?