Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

HELP need INFO!

Old 04-07-2008, 08:09 AM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Default HELP need INFO!

Hello everyone,

Well some of you know the ongoing struggle with Todd and Andy at 2nrwerks. Well to make a long story short, they have had my car for over 1year and 6months with no real progress. I have been told tons of stories and lots of BS but still nothen done. For exe, On Feb 6 I got a email from Todd saying that he finally got my turbo mani tach up. Well until today I still dont know if the mani is done or not. I dont get any info from Todd or any status updates.. Becuase of that i have choosen to pick up my car from Todd at the end of May. Well this is why i am posting up. I just sent a email to Andy at 2nrwerks to let him know what my plans are.. and this is his reply...."Good we will be gone by then! He can show up to a n empty shop"... I have asked him and todd to please let me know where my car is being moved with out me knowing about it. As of yet i have not got a reply. So it makes me wounder, Where is my car?? So please please if anyone has any info about where the new shop is please post up. I dont want to get the police involed but i will if i dont get any answers. And since Todd and Andy do not reply to me, i have no other choice but to take further action. Is there someone willing to stop by the shop sometime and see if my car is still there?? please help .. anyone...
Old 04-07-2008, 08:18 AM
vvs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First thing that came to mind was "Dude Wheres my Car" a movie right?

Not again, you should handle this stuff privately.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:21 AM

uh ohh... whats going on with them! All this B/S every few months I know the guys do good work but if your not going to stay on top of it then they will never get any customers.

c me go is that your car in your sig? I may have some free time tomorow I can stop buy 2NRwerks if they still have the same shop and see if its there. They usually have the gates and everything locked up everytime i go by there but atleast I can tell you if its there are not PM me
Old 04-07-2008, 08:22 AM

Received 1,057 Likes on 540 Posts

Good Luck C Me Go. He's had that a long long time.

fltsfshr
Old 04-07-2008, 08:22 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

S&R performance will be within the same shop as 2nerwerks in the next couple mnths .
Old 04-07-2008, 08:23 AM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

i have tried to keep this privte but that is not getting anywhere. they do not reply tp me. so i need to ask for help.. how can you say that to a customer.. if anyone is willing to help it would be great
Old 04-07-2008, 08:28 AM

My friend tried to get the clutch kit that todd has. He set up picking it up from him and when he got there the shop was closed and looked empty. I have never met todd and never really seen any of his work, although I have heard he can do amazing things to S2000's, but this kind of business work is not excuseable.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:29 AM

you got the word out on your situation. I am locking this thread but keeping it up. This needs to be handled privately as no one on here, outside of them, can help you with the problem.

that response does not sound like the normal kind of response from them so I can only assume that there has been a breakdown in communication at some point.

Rod, please keep me informed through PM so I can do what I can to keep the comm lines open. I know I cant do much but I can see what I can do.

RoB
Old 04-07-2008, 08:33 AM

This community can help. All he's asking for is for someone to be a middle man. I don't think he is being unreasonable. The shop is performing a disservice to him by not communicating effectively with him.
Old 04-07-2008, 09:10 AM

Thumbs down

Fine

Have at it

Here is what is going to happen:

1. We are going to get the A side of an A/B situation
2. People are going to speculate, comment and assume things they have no idea about
3. things are going to spiral to a point where there will be little hope of resolution
4. A community will be privy to a business situation they have no business seeing concerning a project that has been frought with very tough situations to overcome and deal with.

good business or bad, 2nrwerks and Rod need to handle this outside of our eyes. Todd is not in the habit of trying to screw people. there is a TON of info we dont have concerning this project, just like every other "problem" 2nrwerks has had.

Rod is weilding a very large and sharp blade in this situation. We don't know whats going on and Todd has no obligation to come on here and air out any laundry concerning this or any other "problem" he has ever had with anyone. That would not be good business IMHO. Todd has to make this right on his side but this thread is NOT the arena to do it in.

nothing good for either party will result in this thread being open or even existing for that matter....trust me on this one

have fun

Quick Reply: HELP need INFO!