Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

Roll Call: SPORTS COMPACT SHOW IN SARASOTA

Old 11-14-2005, 12:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Roll Call: SPORTS COMPACT SHOW IN SARASOTA

This is a roll call for Joe's meet in Sararasota this Saturday fromo 12-4 his original info is quoted below. Please post to this thread if you can join us. I'll add the names that replied in the original thread. There is a great Oysterbar just up the road from the dealer if anyone wants to do a group dinner afterwards. Siesta beach is only ten minutes away as well for some sunset pictures.

JJrosen
Jwh2
Jvrabel
Primogen
Ztec
SidewaysS2K
HandofBob
S2K_LAD_AP1
Bill2618
Scorpion- maybe

[QUOTE]Wilde Honda in Sarasota is sponsoring a Car Show on November 19th. As of this time complete details are not finalized but proceeds from the show will all go to the Harold Wilde ALS (Lou Gehrigs Disease) Research Fund. Entry fee is $5.00.
I am assisting in the organization of this show and would really appreciate it if as many of you as possible could attend. This is a terrific dealer, terrific service and terrific family owner, the Wilde Family.
I think there will be judging of S2000 for trophy as well as food, selected performance product manufacturers areas and gifts for all.
I will add information as I get it.
Joe Rosenthal
JROSEN
Call Elena at Wilde Honda for information or to pre-register for show. Local number is 941-628-1559 or long distance is 1800-226-3226.
Call me at 941-685-6561 or e-mail at jlrclock@yahoo.com for information.
Thanks in advance to all who attend.
Joe
Old 11-15-2005, 09:15 AM

Thumbs down

I am still going to try to make it. Should we preregister? or is it OK to register at the event?

UPDATE

I just left a message with Elena at Wilde. The flyer in the original thread said they would have liked the preregistering to be by Nov 1st. I will talk to her when/is she calls back about saving some room for us (about 10 cars so far if everyone were to show up) I know Scorpion will be out of town so he will not be there.

We need more representation, so post up

UPDATE II:

I just spoke with Elena at Wilde. She said that registering day of is fine. She did request the following:

1. Please show up early, the space she has is limited and not as big as she expected so, to ensure we are grouped together she suggested we show up as aerly as possible. She mentioned 10:30 or so and I know I can do that. This early time will give us time to shine up the cars once we get there. I know mine will need it

2. Please print out on a sheet of paper the following (to place in windsheild at show):

-- year make and model of car
-- list all modifications for the judges (be sure to include internals and bottom end stuff that they can not see so it is considered in the judging)

There is more than likely going to be a an S2000 category if enough people show up, so there is another category we can enter

I told her about 10 of us are scheduled to show up but that may change and I will update her on Friday. I will use this thread for future updates.

JROSEN, I hope I am not stepping on toes but I was curious so I called up to preregister and got talking with Elena. If you get more info, please take point on this thread.
Old 11-15-2005, 09:44 AM

ttt
Old 11-15-2005, 10:44 AM

Robb,
Thanks for the update, I'll meet you there around 10:30. Call me if you want to stop and wash your car at the house in which case meet at my house 9-9:30 AM.

J

941-360-1166
Old 11-15-2005, 11:14 AM

I am spending the rest of the week getting mine in order. The interior is trashed but it will have to suffice. Thanks for the invite, but I will just make it to the location in time. I will detail on location a bit
Old 11-16-2005, 08:53 AM

bump for more interest

S2kLad: Call or PM me about the HKS we can probably get it on your car in time if come out to Todds shop

727 215 7065
Old 11-16-2005, 02:22 PM

I'll be there, but I don't know what the rest day looks like since we're doing a belated anniversary thing, which I definatley can't get out of.
Old 11-17-2005, 04:18 AM

UPDATE:::

I am not going to be able to go to the show.

After working on my car for 7 hours last night. Todd, Brian and a few of us decided to ride out to The Courtney Cambell meet spot to hang out and relax after working all night.

About ten minutes after we get there these two girls coming screaming into the parking lot in some POS. They pull past my car and then put it reverse to back into a spot in front of my car and she just keeps on backing up. BAM!!!!! screwed my front end again.

Needless to say I was pissed, But now the car is back in FUGGED status again and I am not going to any events until Brians drive and then I am selling the muther fugger. I am totally disenchanted with trying to keep a nicer car nice. I can not keep up with all the rigamaroll and the stress is killing me.

Now taking offers, first bid over 17K takes it............................
Old 11-17-2005, 12:48 PM

BUMP
Old 11-18-2005, 04:12 AM

Looking forward to seeing you guys out there!

~Clinton

Quick Reply: Roll Call: SPORTS COMPACT SHOW IN SARASOTA