Hard at Work Mid-A Off-topic Playground.

$#%#$%#116th Official Hard at work thread#@$@#$

Old 08-29-2007, 06:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default $#%#$%#116th Official Hard at work thread#@$@#$

(thanks Chris)

why that was in my head I don't know
Old 08-29-2007, 06:01 AM

from the last page:

so I have a dilemma.

Long story short, my friend Bill invited me and whomever I wanted to bring down to the beach to stay at his boy's beach front mansion. Bill is an idiot and sold his car about 6 months ago so he didn't have a ride. I ask this new girl I'm starting to see if she wants to go. She obviously says yes.

So fast forward to last night, Jen (the new chick) offered to drive instead of me so we can give Bill a ride. That's nice, I called Bill but I guess he was asleep. So he calls me back this morning, saying he might not need the ride and that his roommate (Nick, also my good friend) is going too.

So far so good. Well, the last thing Bill said this morning is Nick's girlfriend Colleen and her friend Michelle are going to be down there too (unrelated, not staying in the house) "Ahh ****" I think to myself. Cause guess who's best friends with both of them? My ex Sara. I check an email from her from last week saying she'll also be down at the beach with them

So now that Nick is going, everyone will be going out on Saturday night. (if Nick didn't go, we most likely wouldn't hang out with those girls).

WTF do I do? Do I email Sara to make sure she's going or not and plan accordingly? Do I tell Jen what's up? I can't afford a hotel room (and doubt any are available) Or do Jen and I do our own thing Saturday night (which is a dick move by not hanging out with Bill)

Nothing ever goes my way.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:02 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

on 116
Old 08-29-2007, 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by bighead,Aug 29 2007, 06:01 AM
from the last page:

so I have a dilemma.

Long story short, my friend Bill invited me and whomever I wanted to bring down to the beach to stay at his boy's beach front mansion. Bill is an idiot and sold his car about 6 months ago so he didn't have a ride. I ask this new girl I'm starting to see if she wants to go. She obviously says yes.

So fast forward to last night, Jen (the new chick) offered to drive instead of me so we can give Bill a ride. That's nice, I called Bill but I guess he was asleep. So he calls me back this morning, saying he might not need the ride and that his roommate (Nick, also my good friend) is going too.

So far so good. Well, the last thing Bill said this morning is Nick's girlfriend Colleen and her friend Michelle are going to be down there too (unrelated, not staying in the house) "Ahh ****" I think to myself. Cause guess who's best friends with both of them? My ex Sara. I check an email from her from last week saying she'll also be down at the beach with them

So now that Nick is going, everyone will be going out on Saturday night. (if Nick didn't go, we most likely wouldn't hang out with those girls).

WTF do I do? Do I email Sara to make sure she's going or not and plan accordingly? Do I tell Jen what's up? I can't afford a hotel room (and doubt any are available) Or do Jen and I do our own thing Saturday night (which is a dick move by not hanging out with Bill)

Nothing ever goes my way.
Perfect solution.

drop Nick, take Cale. Cale takes Nicks place, hangs out with Colleen, bangs Michelle, and keeps Sara busy while Bill and Jen enjoy the night life with their buddy Bill... (lots of Bills)
Old 08-29-2007, 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by bighead,Aug 29 2007, 10:01 AM
Do I email Sara to make sure she's going or not and plan accordingly? Do I tell Jen what's up?
Both actually.

If your breakup was amicable, then, definitely contact Sara.

As far as telling Jen, she is going to know at some point, this might be the time..

My $0.02
Old 08-29-2007, 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by 3312DC,Aug 29 2007, 10:06 AM
drop Nick, take Cale. Cale takes Nicks place, hangs out with Colleen, bangs Michelle, and keeps Sara busy while Bill and Jen enjoy the night life with their buddy Bill
Old 08-29-2007, 06:08 AM

yeah the breakup went w/o a single fight. We are still friends and obviously she takes a back seat to Jen now, it's still a sticky situation.

and Cale. I wish it was that easy.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by bighead,Aug 29 2007, 06:08 AM
it's still a sticky situation.
I know whats going on....

I wouldnt want to risk screwing up that situation either!!

Old 08-29-2007, 06:11 AM

lol, ya know? I'm trying to get laid here....
Old 08-29-2007, 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by bighead,Aug 29 2007, 10:08 AM
yeah the breakup went w/o a single fight. We are still friends and obviously she takes a back seat to Jen now, it's still a sticky situation.
...it definitely is a sticky situation...it's harder when you are still friends...you are watching your every step so as to not hurt the other person...

Quick Reply: $#%#$%#116th Official Hard at work thread#@$@#$