Introductions Make your introductions to the S2000 owner community. Discussions and comments from new and future S2000 owners. You will get a warm welcome, friendly and helpful advice. The 'Start Button' of the forums.

White 2007 S2K at Mini of Nashville

Old 12-28-2018, 05:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default White 2007 S2K at Mini of Nashville

Hello all,

New to the forum. I joined because I’ve decided to add an S2K to my stable and in my this far fruitless efforts came across a car which I really liked last weekend. The car (a 2007 in white over red & black interior) was offered at Hatfield Hyundai in Columbus, Ohio and is now for sale at Mini of Nashville in TN. I did some diligence on this particular car and found out it had a used engine installed in March of this year by a shop here in Cincinnati, where I’m located. Anyhow, just wanted to advise to the group that this car doesn’t have its original powerplant in case anyone is considering it. I think those guys got the car out of Ohio after I dropped that bomb on them. So, buyer beware!

Anyhow, sorry that this is the content of my first post on here but I didn’t want anyone to be misled by this car if it’s current vendor isn’t going to disclose this information.

The search continues...