Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS: 4igs Amuse Front Lip (Clone); Front Frame Billet Cover; Top Boot Cover

Old 06-13-2003, 12:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gr8ttime
[B]So buy it.
Old 06-14-2003, 12:16 PM

Let's see where this stands now...you are providing a "head's up" to people who didn't ask for you to do it, you don't do it all the time, but decided that this was the time to give your advice to the unknowing of this forum. Do you stand outside Sears and inform the customers that they might be able to get the same thing at Lowes? Your logic eludes me.

And all this advice from someone who spends $100's of dollars to gain 7HP (maybe that much, doubtful) on exhaust systems, $100's of dollars on a CF hood which has yet to prove of any value, and drive on some of the worst replacement tires out there for sticking to the ground...without a doubt your information is valuable to those who use the forum...NOT! Nothing against you or your opinions, just another opinion. Move on...do something productive with your life...pass out Governor Dufus recall petitions or something that really may have a positive impact.

Done...
Old 06-14-2003, 01:35 PM

The OEM shift knob is gone. Thanks!! Just two more items and I can claim that the S2000 is finally and totally gone...........

Paul
Old 06-16-2003, 03:09 PM

Bump
Old 06-16-2003, 09:17 PM

wow... i guess i hit a soft spot...

**NEWSFLASH** ---I'm not the only one that states an opinion about something being sold over-priced in these forums

if you cant take people's opinions in a forum, then dont post
Old 06-17-2003, 01:35 PM

The only soft spot around here is your brain. Perhaps I should include a link to your preposterous diatribe about cell phones and how experienced you are in the communications field (translated as a hawker of phones) even though you couldn't have worked in that field for 3 years. I'm sure that those folks who have stumbled upon it are still laughing out loud. It's simply amazing that you've garnered all of this vast knowledge of everything there is to know about S2000's in the 160 or so days that you've been a member of this group. No one is looking for your opinions, so why force them on the readers who are looking for parts/upgrades to their cars? I think you've inhaled too much smog in your 21 years. Sit back and enjoy life and stop being a sh*t disturber. Seems like you must always have something to prove, but the good lord left you without the physical assets or mental capabilities to do so. Do us all a favor and butt out and let the sellers list their parts/accessories w/o your interference. This group has a lot of great folks in it who don't bother the sellers or the buyers...see if you can join their ranks in lieu of your current anal retentive status. And yes, I do get a bit perturbed by the inanity of your unsolicited and unwanted responses, the sheer braggadocio of your interference to my posting, and the boorish manner in which you conduct yourself. You probably collect a substantial quantity of "one fingered salutes" on your daily commute due to your need to drive like a moron...but then again, how could you know better...you're only 21, going on 12. Please go away...bother someone else and see if you get the same response. Some people are more open to stupidity than I am, and your mindless wanderings won't bother them as much. Please go away, I hate having to waste my time responding to your drivel.

I will close this thread in an attempt to stop perpetuating the feeding of your immature and very naive ego. Ciao.