Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

Fs: Parting Out Speedcraft Turbo Kit...

Old 07-16-2004, 10:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fs: Parting Out Speedcraft Turbo Kit...

Speedcraft Manifold w/ dump piping - $500

Turbonetics Ball Bearing TO4B 60-1 Turbo w/ apparently leaking center housing from too much oil pressure - $250 (could be rebuilt)

Speedcraft intake piping w/ old K&N filter - $50

Speedcraft 3" Downpipe - $200

Steel Braided Oil Return Line - $25

46mm Tial Wastegate - $375

50mm Tial Blowoff Valve - $165

Spearco Intercooler - $300

SOLD - Intercooler piping - $200

Custom steel-braided high-pressure oil filter relocation lines for Speedcraft relocation kit- $50

Ultimate Racing Oil Filter Relocation Kit - $150

Two Apexi N1 Canisters anodized black (chopped off from broken exhaust) - $200

Old 07-21-2004, 05:30 AM

Old 07-22-2004, 05:49 AM

Only a few items left.
Old 08-13-2004, 01:29 PM

Bought the "UR" oil filter relocation kit from him...it's not even the UR kit. It's half UR half speedcraft. A bunch of components were missing and everything was suppose to be in great shape....my ass .

Made me wait 2 weeks when I needed it in a hurry. First tells me his mechanic didnt have the right sized tool to take it out. Then his mechanic goes on vacation. I said ok...maybe he's telling the truth since he's suppose to be a legit guy on the boards. I then get the thing two weeks later...everything is all messed up looking and pieces are missing from it.

I want my money back.

Where's the cap and bolt that goes into the engine and secures the relocator onto the engine and allows the oil to flow correctly?

The threads on the speedcraft side that connects to the oil filter looks like it was threaded in with the wrong size since the threading left on it is so incredibly slim. A oil filter can back out with ease or strip the rest of the threads without any force.

this is what the UR oil filter relocator kit should have:

http://www.ultimate-racing.com/Products/Ho...boKitSpread.jpg

This is not at all what I got.
Old 08-13-2004, 01:49 PM

[QUOTE]Message Forwarded From Wesmaster

Yes, it is all included.
Old 08-13-2004, 03:02 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn Rashed, I hope everything works out for you.
Old 08-13-2004, 03:08 PM
Former Moderator

Received 292 Likes on 271 Posts

Not too good. I hope this gets resolved.
Old 08-13-2004, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by kane.s2k,Aug 13 2004, 04:29 PM
Bought the "UR" oil filter relocation kit from him...it's not even the UR kit. It's half UR half speedcraft. A bunch of components were missing and everything was suppose to be in great shape....my ass .

Made me wait 2 weeks when I needed it in a hurry. First tells me his mechanic didnt have the right sized tool to take it out. Then his mechanic goes on vacation. I said ok...maybe he's telling the truth since he's suppose to be a legit guy on the boards. I then get the thing two weeks later...everything is all messed up looking and pieces are missing from it.

I want my money back.

The threads on the speedcraft side that connects to the oil filter looks like it was threaded in with the wrong size since the threading left on it is so incredibly slim. A oil filter can back out with ease or strip the rest of the threads without any force.

This is not at all what I got.
First of all, Wes is having his car parted out at a local shop. I can confirm that the mechanic has been out frequently visiting his mother in California who has been hospitalized. I haven't actually seen any of the parts, so I can't say what condition they are in when the mechanic removed them and shipped them.

I'm sure Wes will take care of everything once he gets a chance to respond to this thread because he is a legit guy.
Old 08-15-2004, 06:33 AM

I believe the part about the shop. I said I believed it too. So that's fine.

The fact that this ISNT the UR kit. It's not even half the UR kit since he's missing so many parts from the UR side. Believe me, I made it very clear to him that I wanted the full UR kit since from the pics I saw the speedcraft oil filter relocator on it. I sent him about 3-4 PM's confirming that it's the COMPLETE UR oil filter relocator kit and that every last bolt and piece would be shipped out. I needed everything to be here and installed out to have a guy from Arizona fly out here to make my manifold. I live in NY. So you can see the whole problem here.
Old 08-15-2004, 07:23 PM

Very immature.

As I already explained via PM...Yes, you accidently received half (UR) and half (Speedcraft). But, as I already told you, I do have the other half the UR kit that you want and I will send it to you and you can send the Speedcraft part back. So, that's not false advertising in any way - I simply didn't realize that the filter mount I was using was the Speedcraft mount - again, I have the UR mount sitting in a box in the garage.

From the very beginning I said that the kit was still on the car and I didn't know about the timing of getting it off. You sent the money awyway. I kept in contact with you and I had my mechanic ship the kit out. He shipped what was on the car and forgot the main bolt (or whatever it should be called) that is in the block. Yes, that piece I owe you and I ALREADY TOLD YOU I would send you.

The kit is used and priced fairly. I never claimed it was in perfect condition, I only said that it was in "good" condition and definitely usable. I also never said that if you got it and you were not satisfied that you were stuck with it.

You simply have nothing to complain about as I ALREADY OFFERED YOUR FULL MONEY BACK AND TO COVER YOUR SHIPPING BACK TO ME. And, you reported me to PayPal before ever contacting me about the mix-matched pieces. Real mature.

So what exactly are you crying about now?

Update: Half of money paid refunded via PayPal. Final half to be refunded upon receiving the items back...as discussed.

Quick Reply: Fs: Parting Out Speedcraft Turbo Kit...