Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS: UPDATED 5/20 - Aftercooler Water Pump for Supercharger Kit, Radiator Cap, Speakers

Old 04-02-2013, 06:50 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default FS: UPDATED 5/20 - Aftercooler Water Pump for Supercharger Kit, Radiator Cap, Speakers

Name: Andy
Means of Contact: PM for cell # and PayPal info

Alright S2Ki, the time has come for another FS thread. This one is themed, "Get this s*#t out my garage so I can buy more BOOST!" Condition and pictures are shown for each part. If you have any questions about any of the parts, please PM me. I will entertain offers but feel my prices are fair.

I will use USPS flat rate boxes wherever possible. They are affordable, offer tracking numbers, and ship extremely quickly (I’ve gotten things from CA to NC in two days). If USPS flat rate isn’t possible, I will use UPS ground. I will give a tracking number with everything I ship.

Payment is through PayPal ONLY, unless you are local and want to meet up with cash around Charlotte (typically I am only available to meet up on weekends, I work 8-5 M-F). If you want to purchase a part, please PM me for priority and for my PayPal address.

I am waiving PayPal fees (I calculated a sale price, added shipping via USPS flat rates, and that’s it). When you pay through PayPal, please select that you are paying for Goods. Do not send me money as a gift to get around PayPal fees; it will NOT benefit you in any way, and I am OK taking the 2% hit or whatever it is.

I have bought and sold many things on S2Ki and can provide vouches from several people and good friends that I have met over this site. All these items are off the car and ready to go (other than the AP2 rear sway bar) so I should be able to ship quickly. I will tell you in a reply to your PM asking for my PayPal when I can ship. I do have a job where I travel every so often, so please bear with me if I happen to be on a business trip when you contact me wanting to buy something.

All items came off a MY00 AP1.

On to the items; I will list them out with prices first then describe each with pictures.

Meguiar's Full Detailing Kit w/ Polisher - $135 shipped in ConUS
Red Color Matched H Emblems, Pair - $35 shipped in ConUS

MY2000 AP1 OEM Shocks and Springs - $86 shipped in ConUS
*Just shocks - $51 shipped in ConUS
*Just springs - $47 shipped in ConUS

MY2000 AP1 Rear Sway Bar -OR- MY2005 AP2 Rear Sway Bar - $50 shipped in ConUS
Comptech SC Air Intake Tube, Bosch Bypass Valve (BPV) w/ tube, and Hump Connectors w/ Clamps - $37 shipped in ConUS
Comptech SC Air Intake Box w/ CF Lid - $47 shipped in ConUS
Comptech SC Heat Exchanger - $47 shipped in ConUS

AP1 OEM Door Speakers, 6.5" - $22 shipped in ConUS
AP1 OEM Radiator Fans, Pair - $48 shipped in ConUS
AP1 OEM Radiator Cap - $15 shipped in ConUS
OEM S2000 Side Emblems, Chrome - $23 shipped in ConUS
Aftercooler Water Pump for Supercharger Kit - $45 shipped in the ConUS

Aftercooler Water Pump for Supercharger Kit
$40 + $5 shipping = $45 shipped in ConUS

This is the water pump for the aftercooler that came with my Comptech Supercharger Kit. I just recently replaced it with a different water pump when I upgraded to a larger heat exchanger. I had this pump wired up with a relay and used it both with the smaller standard heat exchanger that comes with the Comptech kit, as well as with my larger SiliconeIntakes/FrozenBoost heat exchanger. I tested the functionality of the pump yesterday by touching the wires to my battery; it turned on and ran smooth, no issues. It cycled water just fine while it was installed on my car. It has a mounting clamp installed on it to help mount it somewhere. I mounted it to my air pump framework using existing bolts that hold the air pump. For those of you piecing together a supercharger kit, looking to add an aftercooler to your current kit, or needing to replace a blown water pump, this is for you.

AP1 OEM Door Speakers, 6.5"
$15 + $7 shipping = $22 shipped in ConUS

We all know how powerful these OEM speakers are, and what a clear, crisp tone they produce! But seriously, if you are about to sell your car and want to keep your speakers that are currently installed, buy these and swap them over. OR if your current speakers don't work or are blown, at least get some sound back by swapping these in. I replaced mine with upgraded speakers, so I don't need these any more. Take em.

AP1 OEM Radiator Cap
$10 + $5 shipping = $15 shipped in ConUS

This is the OEM radiator cap that came off my OEM radiator that I just replaced. In great condition, as seen from picture below.

And that’s all I got. Like I said, please PM me with any questions and if you would like to purchase. Thank you!

-Andy
Old 04-02-2013, 06:53 AM

^^^ Parts listed above are still available! ^^^

vvv Parts listed below are sold or no longer available, posting preserved for buyer! vvv
Old 04-02-2013, 06:54 AM

Items in this post are either sold or no longer available. The original postings are preserved for the buyer and future information.

Meguiar's Full Detailing Kit, Including Multi-Speed Polisher, Pads, 2-Stage Polish, Clay Bar, Wax, Interior/Top Cleaner, EVERYTHING YOU NEED!
$120 + $15 shipping = $135 shipped in ConUS SOLD!!!

OK, so this is a little embarrassing to post up for sale, but I bought ALL of this stuff nearly a year ago with the aspiration to do a full detail on my own car. It all came in and sat in my garage ever since, never to be opened or used. Most of it is still in the original cellophane wrapping from the manufacturer, just as it arrived at my door. This is everything you will need to fully detail out the paint on your car and get it looking better than it did off the factory floor in Japan. There's clay and lubricant spray to clay bar the car, there's a multi-speed polisher with the appropriate pad adapter and three different pads as well as two different polishing compounds to get a two-stage polish going, and there's a synthetic wax and interior/top cleaners to finish it all off and keep it looking right. I paid over $200 for all of this when I bought it. Treat your car like mine deserves to be treated! Be a better owner than I am! This makes me feel bad for my car!

The polisher is from Harbor Freight, and while it's no Porter Cable, I figure that if it lasts long enough to get through this one detail job then it has done what I needed it to do. I'm sure it will make it longer than that, and it actually had the best reviews of any of the polishers at HF online, which is why I chose it. It has six speeds to adjust for the rougher or finer polishing cuts you'll take, which is important. I put the handle on it and plugged it in to make sure it works, which it does, then took the handle back off and put it back in the box. It comes with everything that was in the box originally, which includes another buffing pad and some other goodies.

All the other stuff is listed below, which I bought off recommendation from DetailersDomain.com when researching how best to detail the car, and also from recommendations off other detail nuts from s2ki. This should be a very comprehensive and quality batch of stuff, and should really leave an amazing finish on your paint if done correctly. Get your ish looking right in time for Spring/Summer!!!

Clay Bar:
- Meguiar's Final Inspection 16 ounces
- Meguiar's C-2000 Professional Detailing Clay, Mild

2 Stage Polish:
- 7" Variable Speed Polisher
- Meguiar's Self-Centering Rotary 5" Backing Plate for 6.5" Pads
- Meguiar's 6.5-Inch Soft Buff Foam Cutting Pad (Red)
- Meguiar's 6.5-Inch Soft Buff Foam Polishing Pad (Yellow)
- Meguiar's Ultra Cut Compound 32 oz (105)
- Meguiar's Ultra Finishing Polish 32 oz (205)

Wax/Finish:
- Meguiar's 6.5-Inch Soft Buff Foam Finishing Pad (Tan)
- Meguiar's Ultimate Synthetic Polymer Wax
- Meguiar's Natural Shine Interior Protectant
- Blue Magic Convertible Top Cleaner/Protectant
- Bag of microfiber towels

MY2000 AP1 Rear Sway Bar -OR- MY2005 AP2 Rear Sway Bar
$25 + $25 shipping (its big) = $60 shipped in ConUS SOLD!!!

I currently have two rear sway bars: a MY2000 AP1 which is pictured below and has been off my car for the past two years, and a MY2005 AP2 which is currently installed on my car but has been disconnected for the past 1.5 years. I thought that a downgrade to the thinner AP2 bar would give a better suspension feel, but I ended up just fully disconnecting it and riding with no rear bar for quite some time now. So, I can sell you the MY2000 AP1 rear sway bar and ship quickly, or if you give me a couple of days I can swap the bar on my car and sell you the MY2005 AP2 rear sway bar. Either one works for me, just let me know what you want. Both bars will come with the bushings and brackets, but NO ENDLINKS.

MY2000 AP1 OEM Shocks and Springs
$90 + $16 shipping = $86 shipped in ConUS
Just shocks - $35 + $16 shipping = $51 shipped in ConUS

Just springs - $35 + $12 shipping = $47 shipped in ConUS
SOLD!!!

These came off my 2000 AP1 with 115k miles. I took them off to install coilovers, then put them back on for ~500 miles, then took them off and removed the spring seats and top hats from the shocks to use on a set of Koni Yellows which I then sold as a package. So the shocks do not have spring seats or top hats, which you will need to salvage from your current OEM shocks or pick up from somewhere else. The shocks will come with the hardware shown (bushings, washers, nuts, two bump stops, etc). This setup rode like a stock S2000 when they were installed; no issues. I've been in quite a few S2000's and had quite a few suspension setups in my history with the car. The OEM setup was the most comfortable. I will separate shocks from the springs if there is interest.

Red Color Matched H Emblems, Pair
$30 + 5$ shipping = $35 shipped in ConUS SOLD!!!

These came with the purchase of my car, but were not installed on my car when I bought it. It would appear that they had been installed on the car prior to my purchasing it, as the sticky tape had already been exposed. New owner would be best served buying new 3M double sided tape and removing/replacing the tape that is currently on there. They are in good condition, no major scratches, just regular wear. Both badges are the same size.

Comptech SC Air Intake Tube, Bosch Bypass Valve (BPV) w/ tube, and Hump Connectors w/ Clamps
$30 + $7 shipping = $37 shipped in ConUS SOLD!!!

Just a few miscellaneous parts left over from my Comptech SC kit that I didn't use. Ended up going with a custom intake as well as a different BOV setup.

Comptech SC Air Intake Box w/ CF Lid
$40 + $7 shipping = $47 shipped in ConUS SOLD!!!

Another leftover from my Comptech supercharger kit is the intake box and lid. The previous owner of this kit had modified (cut) the edge of the box in order to fit his Comptech strut bar mounting bracket. I've tried my best to show this modification in the pictures below. The edges were a bit rough when I bought it from him, so I sat down with it one day and gently smoothed out the edges with a Dremel to make it look better. The carbon fiber lid has some scuffs on it, perhaps where the hood was resting on it. But the lid is all in one piece, no cracks or breaks. Will include the three screws that hold the lid down (all of which thread in just fine) as well as whatever little bracket/hardware I had holding the box into the car (pictured)

Comptech SC Heat Exchanger
$40 + $7 shipping = $47 shipped in ConUS SOLD!!!

Last leftover from my Comptech supercharger kit, its the stock heat exchanger that Comptech sends out with their kits. No leaks as of when it was removed from my car this past December. Includes the brackets shown in the picture (I actually think that one of those brackets is for the water pump looking at it now, but oh well! LOL, you get what you see in the pic).

AP1 OEM Radiator Fans, Pair
$30 + $18 shipping = $48 shipped in ConUS Wiring harness removed; going in trash soon...

These are both radiator fans from a MY2000 AP1 in good, working condition. They both include the wiring/plugs attached to the fan. These were taken off my OEM radiator setup to swap in an aftermarket radiator/fan setup. The driver-side fan has a small black mark on each fan blade from where it rubbed on one of my aftercooler hoses a bit before I zip-tied the hose away from the fan. Both fans still turn on and blow just fine. Never had any overheating problems, etc.

OEM S2000 Side Emblems (Set)
$20 + $3 shipping = $23 shipped in ConUS SOLD!!!

I just removed the S2000 side emblems off of my car so they are up for sale. They are the OEM chrome ones, and were removed with care so as to not scratch the surfaces or crack any of the connection points. This is for the full set, both driver and passenger side. They are in great condition. I WILL EVEN INCLUDE SOME 3M DOUBLE SIDED TAPE WITH THEM FOR FREE!!! I'll have pictures of them in a few hours.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:55 AM

Alrighty, the red H emblems, CT air box/lid, and CT intake tube/BPV are pending. Keep those PM's coming!

Right now I have a less-than-24-hour turnaround on shipping parts out! You pay today, it ships tomorrow, and sometimes it even ships the same day!!!!!!
Old 04-02-2013, 12:15 PM

CT intake tube and BPV has been sold and already shipped!!!

Payment received for the CT heat exchanger, and interest shown in the CT air box, red emblems, and Meguiar's detail kit! Get those PM's in quick before what you want is gone!

Thanks for the orders S2Ki!
Old 04-02-2013, 12:41 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Want the detail kit!
Old 04-02-2013, 06:24 PM

Buy it my friend! I can't reserve anything without a PayPal payment, so PM me and get those payments in to make sure you get what you want!

Only things sold are the Comptech items, everything else is still up for grabs!
Old 04-03-2013, 04:56 AM

Additional items have been marked as sold.

I've got the full detail kit, emblems, and radiator cap with me right now and can ship as soon as I receive your payment with UPS tracking provided!

All the other items I can ship TODAY if you send payment before noon eastern time! Otherwise it will go out in the morning!
Old 04-04-2013, 02:09 AM

Lots of interest on the detailing kit, but no firm buyer yet... get your payment in before the other guy does!

Nobody needs some AP1 suspension pieces???

Everything is OBO guys, worst I can say is no!
Old 04-04-2013, 11:34 AM

Red H emblems are SOLD! Everything else still needs a new home!

Quick Reply: FS: UPDATED 5/20 - Aftercooler Water Pump for Supercharger Kit, Radiator Cap, Speakers