Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Unsold

GA - Garage Sale - Mugen Header AP2, ClutchMasters Twin Disk Clutch

Old 06-25-2017, 12:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GA - Garage Sale - AP2 ClutchMasters Twin Disk Clutch F/S + CM Flow Control Valve

***New Lower Price! - 10/11***
For sale:
** 1 - Clutch Masters twin disk clutch full kit with organic/Kevlar sprung disk and aluminum flywheel options and alignment tool
***SOLD***1 - Genuine Mugen Header, AP2 ***SOLD***

First Name: Ben
FOR SALE - Clutch Masters twin disk Price: $800 (OBO) (I paid $2000 for this plus throwing in a $180 CM Flow Control Valve)
***SOLD***Mugen header Price: $860 (OBO) (King Motorsports sells this for $1670) ***SOLD***

I can accept credit cards, but you'll have to pay the 3% fee they charge.
* I do not accept PayPal.
Serious inquiries only. I'm selling quality parts that I paid good money for. Please no spammers or low ballers.
If you're in the Atlanta area, we can meet. Also I will ship parts if needed, but buyer is responsible for shipping costs. (I may consider splitting the shipping costs with you IF you seem nice, Lol)

Details:
***SOLD***1 - Mugen Header - AP2 2.2L 2004-2009 Honda S2000 (part#18100-XGSB-K0S0) (Selling my Mugen dual exhaust soon too but need a replacement first)***SOLD***
I've put only about 3300 miles on this header. It's in beautiful shape, no dents and no scrapes. This is the only aftermarket header engineered specifically for the 2.2L AP2 engine. It's also the only one that comes with a heat shield. Everything except the engine side gasket is included here. It does also have a very nicely welded 2nd O2 bung. This is perfect for a wideband AFR for tuning or aftermarket engine management that uses an additional wideband. I've included a plug in case you don't need to use the extra bung. I replaced this header since I went SC and want to make more power.. A few tuners suggested that I make this change. This Mugen header is awesome for an NA, non-boosted engine, but if you go SC the primaries on this header are a bit small. I Made 409 whp on this header, high flow cat and a full Mugen dual exhaust, but I want to make more power. And these Mugen parts were not engineered for boosted engines. They work great on all motor setups (Selling the Mugen exhaust soon too but need a replacement first).
Mugen header 2004-2009 AP2 Honda S2000 (top header)

​​​​I'm selling this genuine 2004-2009 AP2 Mugen exhaust header kit that includes the following:
* one SS Mugen exhaust manifold
* one SS heat shield w/ hardware
* one O2 sensor bung w/plug bolt
* one collector donut gasket (head side gasket not included)
* original box

1 - Clutch Matters twin disk clutch Full kit (part #08-023-B-TD7)
(will also throw in a Clutch Masters flow control valve for FREE - FCV-2000 (normally costs $180, I'll give it to you when you buy the clutch))
I've put only about 3400 miles on this twin disk clutch kit (only about 1200 mi on the FCV). The whole kit including the disks and flywheel is in great shape and had no problems before I took it out of my 2004 S2000. Clutch Matters told me this clutch can handle 750+ hp. Since the end of December my car has made 409whp (was stock hp prior to that) . And I've never ever abused this clutch with a high rpm launch and have never ever raced the car. Most of the time I had this clutch in the car it was in the shop getting boosted, getting head work, etc. I replaced this clutch because it is NOT great for a daily driver. This would be perfect for a weekend warrior, street strip car or car that spends some time on the track. If your car spends a lot of time in traffic, buy a single disk clutch. I promise you'll be happier. This clutch has a bit of chatter (didn't bother me much), and it has aggressive engagement. This means when you drive it you have to focus and slip the clutch a good bit to start from a standstill. I highly recommend you use the CM FCV if the car will see traffic or street use. The FCV makes a HUGE difference. Though you still must focus more than usual to drive it in traffic. I only have the medium sized valve so I never tried the smallest valve. It should work even better. That being said, the pedal pressure was very good, just slightly heavier than stock and not nearly as heavy as the one in my STi which is not that heavy.
*I am also happy to help you with the FCV install with pictures of my setup and a list of the necessary additional parts you can use for a clean install.
Full Clutch Matters twin disk clutch kit w/aluminium flywheel for Honda S2000​​​​ CM sprung organic/Kevlar disk on 8 lbs aluminum flywheel
CM solid disk on 8 lbs aluminum flywheel (paper stickers still on disk! ) CM 8 lbs aluminum flywheel, pressure plate assembly Honda S2000

I'm selling this Full complete CM twin disk clutch kit that includes the following:
* one billet aluminum pressure plate assembly w/hardware
* one sprung organic/Kevlar disk (more street friendly than the full Kevlar)
* one solid disk
* one disk separator plate
* one pressure plate ring
* one flywheel - aluminum 8 lbs flywheel
* one release bearing
* one flywheel center bearing pilot bearing? ? (forgot what this is called, lol)
* one flywheel bolt plate (flywheel bolts not included)
* one alignment tool
* original instructions and stickers
* original box (get all parts in the first picture)

These are all in great shape. This is a great way to save a ton of money on some awesome parts. Please PM me or call or text me if you're serious about buying.
thanks for looking.
Ben

Last edited by eraceparts_com; 10-10-2017 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Update pricing, Incorrect info and redundant info, update pricing
Old 06-25-2017, 08:49 PM

bump, great parts here.

Last edited by eraceparts_com; 08-26-2017 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Remove quoted Duplicate
Old 06-27-2017, 10:57 AM

Bump!
Buy me please!
Old 06-30-2017, 12:06 AM

Default GA - Garage Sale - Mugen Header AP2, ClutchMasters Twin Disk Clutch

Genuine Mugen header! CM twin disk.
Please buy these!
Old 06-30-2017, 11:58 PM

Bump!
Mint AP2 S2000 Mugen header and twin disk clutch. Buy these!
Old 07-06-2017, 01:27 AM

Bump!
Mugen S2000 header still for sale, and the cm twin disk clutch is still for sale too.
Old 07-06-2017, 11:59 PM

Bump
Buy this Mugen AP2 S2000 Header and CM twin disk clutch kit! New Lower Prices.
Old 07-19-2017, 06:47 PM

Bump! Still have these but not forever..new lower price on the clutch kit.
Old 07-25-2017, 10:48 AM

Im about to supercharge my 05 s2k, not sure if the header fit my car.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:37 PM

Default Mugen Header for AP2 for Sale

Originally Posted by Shawn.M
Im about to supercharge my 05 s2k, not sure if the header fit my car.

Hi Shawn, Yes, this definitely fits your engine with the supercharger. How much power do you plan to make?

Quick Reply: GA - Garage Sale - Mugen Header AP2, ClutchMasters Twin Disk Clutch