Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

s/c kit + extra

Old 07-17-2011, 08:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default s/c kit + extra

First Name: Eric Price: (Firm/OBO) obo Location: City, State , San Mateo ca
i bought an incomplete s/c kit used from another member here then later on i have ct- engineering completed the kit and bought all the missing piece brand new which costed my arms and legs.... last owner said the blower has around 2k miles

baffle oil pan ... (needs to be welded) ------130 shipped

soft top fabric for patching 24" X 8" -------- sold

windscreen ( no bolts) ------ soldbumper support (just dirty.... i though mine was banded but turned out fine) ----- 100 shipped

H&R 25mm wheel spacers --- sold

Old 07-17-2011, 09:13 AM

nice kit.bump !
Old 07-17-2011, 09:44 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pm you bout the kit
Old 07-17-2011, 09:45 AM

correction : the sos is actually 3.6 .
Old 07-17-2011, 02:11 PM

bump
Old 07-17-2011, 02:12 PM

good price. may be interested if it doesnt sell in a few weeks.
Old 07-17-2011, 04:11 PM
EOE

Received 62 Likes on 55 Posts

Here is a BUMP for yah and for a great looking kit! Quick question... You seem to have 3 high pressure hoses with blue fittings... one for Fuel Pressure Ragulator, and one for Oil Return Line attached to the blower.

what is that lonely high pressure hose with blue fittings do? To be exact the one that isnt connected to anything.
Old 07-17-2011, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by EOE
Here is a BUMP for yah and for a great looking kit! Quick question... You seem to have 3 high pressure hoses with blue fittings... one for Fuel Pressure Ragulator, and one for Oil Return Line attached to the blower.

what is that lonely high pressure hose with blue fittings do? To be exact the one that isnt connected to anything.
so the one which attach to the blower right now from the one version incomplete kit and it is fitting the ending fitting to the oil pan ....

according to ct- engineering, that should never be separate cuz it was designed to seal completely ....

so i went a head and get a new version brand new line with the oil pan fitting which is the other one
Old 07-18-2011, 05:03 AM
EOE

Received 62 Likes on 55 Posts

Okay so what you are saying is...

Line connected to the blower is missing an oil pan fitting and is considered an incomplete oil return line.

You ended up buying another oil return line. That new one is the one laying there by it self not connected to anything? So the buyer will need to take the current oil return lone off and replace it with the spare one. Correct?

Originally Posted by AirWick219
Originally Posted by EOE' timestamp='1310947915' post='20788644

so the one which attach to the blower right now from the one version incomplete kit and it is fitting the ending fitting to the oil pan ....

according to ct- engineering, that should never be separate cuz it was designed to seal completely ....

so i went a head and get a new version brand new line with the oil pan fitting which is the other one
Old 07-18-2011, 01:14 PM

yea .. technically... but it's pretty straight forward to unscrew it and replace it ...

Originally Posted by EOE
Okay so what you are saying is...

Line connected to the blower is missing an oil pan fitting and is considered an incomplete oil return line.

You ended up buying another oil return line. That new one is the one laying there by it self not connected to anything? So the buyer will need to take the current oil return lone off and replace it with the spare one. Correct?

Originally Posted by AirWick219' timestamp='1310971085' post='20789379
[quote name='EOE' timestamp='1310947915' post='20788644']

[/quote]

Quick Reply: s/c kit + extra