Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

Evasive Motorsports

Old 04-17-2008, 01:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Evasive Motorsports

So heres the deal. I placed an order for wheels on Tuesday April 1. They told me to expect delivery in mid May because the two front wheels were back order. As part of thier policy they don't charge your credit card until they ship your order out. On Tuesday April 8. I noticed they charged my card. When i called and asked why my card was charged? The sales rep said " You ordered the white wheels? We shipped those out today. Expect them in about five business days." So i was pretty happy knowing that my order would be comming in much earlier than planned.Everyday i checked thier site. Waiting for my tracking #. Five days came and went. No wheels. No tracking #. Next i send an E-Mail asking for the tracking # to my order. So i can make sure someone is home to sign for it.That was two days ago. Still no wheels. No tracking #, And no reply to my E-Mail. Today i give them a call. What a suprise. Now nobody is answering the phone. I feel like i'm getting ripped off.
Old 04-17-2008, 02:06 PM

Keep bugging them.They have your money and you need your wheels.The only thing I've ordered from them is the HyperRev catalog for our cars;since it was in stock it arrived in no time.
Old 04-17-2008, 02:11 PM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I've only done a small purchase through them, Tein springs. I was pretty happy with the service. Also, pretty fast shipping. There are tons of people that do business through them on this site. I doubt they are trying to scam you.
Old 04-17-2008, 02:24 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i've ordered a set of wheels, lugnuts, a replacement pair of lugnuts, and an extra wheel from them (replaced by insurance from accident). the second time, the wheel wasn't in stock and took 5 months to get here, but they always answered the phone and kept me up to date. maybe you called before they opened...they are 3 hours behind us. but they don't send tracking numbers upon request. once your stuff actually gets to UPS, the tracking info is automatically sent to your email. if you didn't get anything, then your stuff wasn't sent out yet.
Old 04-17-2008, 02:25 PM

I ordered an INGS+1 bumper from them and I got it. They are a reputable company. Its strange that they're not answering the phone. I called them in the early evening Eastern time and was able to get in touch with them. They're on the West coast so if you call them early in the morning East coast time, nobody is there.
Old 04-17-2008, 02:35 PM

Thanks for the replies everyone. I called 3 times since 4pm EST and nobody has answered.

I'm just a little worried since my credit card was charged and I haven't recieved any tracking info. Their website states you won't be charged until your order ships.

They told me it was shipped last tuesday...I guess the guy didn't really check.

I was afraid maybe I was a victim of fraud. I'm a little relieved now to know others have done business with them with no problems.
Old 04-17-2008, 02:42 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

oh also they have a new number. (626)336-3400
Old 04-17-2008, 02:43 PM

Yea I just ordered a few parts from them. The first time I ordered parts I had great service. This last time I ordered from them not so good.... the only problem is I ordered a neo and EK fog lights, the neo came on time, but the fog lights were on back order. Guess when I found out they were on back order..... When I opened my package and the invoice told me. So I'm in the middle on this one. They do get the stuff out quickly though.
Old 04-17-2008, 02:44 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

im like u, i get a lil paranoid too, when dealing with out of state ..especially when it comes to credit cards..but i know they'll pull through for you..GL
Old 04-17-2008, 03:52 PM

Brad, Justins AIM (Evasive Rep) has read that they will be at a show all weekend in Cali, thats why they arent answering the phones, they should have at least noted that on their website though. They should also have given you a tracking number when they stated they shipped the wheels. I highly doubt you got ripped off but rather are dealing with slow shippers

Quick Reply: Evasive Motorsports