New England S2000 Owners New England S2000 Owners

Got pulled over...

Old 03-02-2011, 04:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got pulled over...

So im in my Supra coming home from work, and Im stopped at a stop sign. I proceed to take a lefthand turn and pound through first and second gear all the way to redline for fun Then I get about 1/8 mile further down the road and I see the big blue lights in the rearview

He comes up to the car and asks for license and reg. and heres how the dialogue goes to the best of my memory:

Officer: " you pulled out of that street like a bat out of hell, didnt see me did you?"
Me: " Yah ok ill admit, I was going pretty fast " *Shrug*
Officer : " I'll be right back "

*officer goes to the car and does his thing, and comes back*

Officer: " Im gonna give you a warning for doing 41 in a 35, but Id like to let you know I clocked you going 76 before you hit the brakes. That thing is fast, now take it easy around here "
Me: *Huge smile* "thanks sir"

Old 03-02-2011, 05:01 AM

When I get pulled over it goes like this:
Cop: I see the badge in the back who do you know.
Me: sorry officer my brother is a new haven cop and cousin is a state trooper.
Cop: okay have a nice day.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:03 AM

Received 2,796 Likes on 1,638 Posts

Lucky break! Don't do that again in the same town. They know you now! My +1 got stopped one year in a small town, the cop was cool. "I know you have a new car and want to see what it can do, but please slow down." He was only doing about 45, but the speed limit was 35 (country road.) Next year, same town, same road, stopped again.

The officer runs the license comes back and says "You've been stopped in our town before." He wasn't that much over the limit, so they gave him a written warning that time. He got lucky twice. I don't think they'd be nice on a third time.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:01 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cop: I clocked you going 100 and this is a 20mph residential zone
Me: sorry officer, I have diarrhea and really needs to go
45 mins later
Cop: okay, here a ticket for $1000, and you need to show up to court cause I've just suspended your license.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:40 AM

Received 2,796 Likes on 1,638 Posts

Originally Posted by ssfiit
Cop: I clocked you going 100 and this is a 20mph residential zone
Me: sorry officer, I have diarrhea and really needs to go
45 mins later
Cop: okay, here a ticket for $1000, and you need to show up to court cause I've just suspended your license.
The 100 mph could work against you. No breaks in that situation.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:20 AM

Wow I love these stories! We should have a police stories sticky ahahaha. It'd be very entertaining.

I'll share a story.

So my friends are I are going down Storrow drive in a Honda Accord, and my friend is driving.

Soon enough a State Trooper pulls us over.

We pull over to the shoulder and the State Trooper walks up to the driver side window.

My friend rolls down his window.

The Trooper bends down and says: "I've been waiting for you all day.."

My Friend replies: "I know. That's why I was driving so fast to get here so you wouldn't have to wait so long."

The Trooper starts cracking up and says: "Just go, just go."

lolol yea pretty hilarious stuff and lucky. Although some people say that if you can make a police officer laugh, they'll let you go, I think it still depends on the officer and I believe we were just lucky that time.

-Ri.Le
Old 03-03-2011, 10:38 AM

I got pulled over one time when I had the Legacy still. I was driving on 84 and it was pouring rain. A WRX and SRT4 roll up next to me and start doing pulls, I watched and was entertained, a couple miles later 2 state cops blow behind us with their lights on, SRT and me get pulled over. Cop comes to me yelling

Cop: WTF do you think you're doing? Street racing!
Me: I wasn't, they pulled up and were messing around, I was in my own lane doing 60
Cop: Cut the BullS**** give me your lisence and registration

he takes them and meanwhile I think I'm completely done for. He talks to the other officer, I see the other officer apraoching my car, stops shakes his head, laughs and turns back.

Cop comes back to my window: You know my partner saw everything are you gonna tell me what happened and stop lying?
Me: Officer, I was minding my own business, they pulled up next to me and started racing and doing pulls, I can assure you I wasn't participating.
Cop: You're lucky my partner vouched for you, he saw everything and said you weren't racing, don't ever think about racing! With a car like that you might be tempted!
Old 03-04-2011, 04:13 AM

Lol lucky break for you, Happens alot, people get pulled over for racing when it wasnt even them