New England S2000 Owners New England S2000 Owners

Proof that apple users are lemmings....

Old 08-29-2008, 06:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=jtpassat,Aug 29 2008, 09:42 PM] So yes, because because the appeal of the iPhone surpasses that of the techies, you will get the douchebags, fanboi's and lemmings.
Old 08-29-2008, 06:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jtpassat,Aug 29 2008, 09:42 PM
But when it comes down to it, don't hate on Apple for making a superior product.
I don't hate apple. Like I said, I am waiting on my nano to arrive now. I just hate the the "douchebags, fanboi's and lemmings" who pretend that the unit is flawless and sent from god himself and somehow worth a few hundred bucks more than it actually is and also worth using on the POS at&t network.

Again, in case it wasn't obvious.. this thread was never meant to be about the ibook, ipod, itouch, irack, icar or i anything other than the iphone.
Old 08-29-2008, 07:32 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by CTMechE,Aug 29 2008, 10:14 PM
But so help you if it breaks outside of warranty.
I say god bless anybody if anything breaks outside of warranty period.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:21 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by zzziippyyy,Aug 29 2008, 09:54 PM
Now as aforementioned apple's choice of carrier for data services is another discussion all together but remember ATT paid a hefty sum for those rights.
That's exactly why I said Apple kinda sold out. Took the $$ and went with a shoddy carrier w/ costly plans. Brilliant business move, but I am not on their payroll nor am I a shareholder so I don't care. As a consumer I only see a great product dragged down by its carrier. Shame really...

I will continue to buy other Apple products though...
Old 08-30-2008, 02:11 PM

OK, the ipod nano came in and I set it up. It works nicely with itunes and I got my promotional seminar files on there as well as some military cadence files for when I work out and a playlist with some decent gangsta rap on it. Synced it all up and low and behold..... it plays music!

The griffin itrip plays the stuff through my cruiser radio nicely so I am happy.

I am not changing my religion to pray to the guy who owns apple, but it works. good enough for me.

Now lets see how the battery lasts and we may have a winner.
Old 08-30-2008, 02:45 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by HARDtoTOP,Aug 30 2008, 06:11 PM
OK, the ipod nano came in and I set it up. It works nicely with itunes and I got my promotional seminar files on there as well as some military cadence files for when I work out and a playlist with some decent gangsta rap on it. Synced it all up and low and behold..... it plays music!

The griffin itrip plays the stuff through my cruiser radio nicely so I am happy.

I am not changing my religion to pray to the guy who owns apple, but it works. good enough for me.

Now lets see how the battery lasts and we may have a winner.
Jeff, Enjoy! Glad to hear it worked seamlessly.
Old 08-30-2008, 03:11 PM

Thanks. I am going to try to listen to my promotional crap while sleeping tonight. I have heard that studies show that you absorb info while sleeping