New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

Elite Coatings NY-Powder & Ceramic Coatings

Old 02-05-2010, 07:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bungholio,Jan 29 2010, 10:04 PM
Props to Elite Coating. They did a nice job on these wheels.

I WANT THOSE!
Old 03-24-2010, 09:56 AM

I am going to post a couple of pictures from the last few months. I am sorry I have definitely been slacking on taking pictures and posting on forums because we have been so busy over here. We will have some more employees starting next week so i should have some more time to post up/help answer any of your guys questions.

We are also in the middle of expanding and should have our new shop in full swing in about a month when we will have a grand opening/bbq for anyone who wants to come out. I will announce a date as we get closer to completion. I will get up some pics of the new shop as things progress. We are still in the same building just a different section with a front street entrance.

We will now be able to do full car frames with our 8' x 8' x 17.5' oven, powder booth, mediablasting booth and steam cleaning station. We will also have a full automotive performance/repair shop with lifts/ inspection machine/ etc. We will be launching a new website in the next month as well Elite performance NY where we will show these services/other builds we have done and also will be selling performance parts. Feel free to call or shoot us an email with any parts you need and well do our best to get you the best possible price.

Old 03-26-2010, 07:20 AM

I have a set of 17" Gewalt Evolution 3 piece rims, similar to a BBS mesh wheel with rivets all around . I wanted the face powdercoated white(2004 Lexus Glacier Frost Mica) and the lip to be chromed. How much to do this set of rims? I can drop them to your shop and pick them up when they're done.
Old 03-26-2010, 05:08 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Hey can you do like a very fine glass bead blasting or something for a nice satin finish on stainless steel? Would have to look finished for a shift knob. Thanks.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by WorkdS2K,Mar 26 2010, 07:20 AM
I have a set of 17" Gewalt Evolution 3 piece rims, similar to a BBS mesh wheel with rivets all around . I wanted the face powdercoated white(2004 Lexus Glacier Frost Mica) and the lip to be chromed. How much to do this set of rims? I can drop them to your shop and pick them up when they're done.
spoke with you on the phone. Come by the shop when your ready and well get them all fixed up.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Moddiction,Mar 26 2010, 05:08 PM
Hey can you do like a very fine glass bead blasting or something for a nice satin finish on stainless steel? Would have to look finished for a shift knob. Thanks.
We should be able to help you out. We could shoot it with a fine glass bead if thats what your looking for. We could also powdercoat it with a satin clear to give you the protection/look.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:22 PM
Former Sponsor

Can you let me know what it would cost to just give it a super fine glass bead blasting for a finished "frosted" or "satin" metal look?
If it's not too much I would probably want a sample one done to see how it looks and all then get more done.
Old 03-30-2010, 05:50 PM

bump for elite spoke to them on pm and gave me the best prices i thought i would get from someone that does great work
Old 04-07-2010, 09:11 PM

Just wanted to give an update.

Currently we are running a wheel special through the end of april for tax season.

15% off powdercoating all wheels

Also wanted to give everyone an update on our new shop. The offices/display room are almost completed. We painted the entire shop Walls and ceiling. Now we are going to be shotblasting the floor and epoxying it this weekend. All our new equipment will be here on monday morning and we should be operating in our new shop in about 1.5-2 weeks. Well get some pictures up this weekend hopefully.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:26 PM
Former Sponsor

Hmm might have to get my wheels done. Would they be the same price for 17" 2 piece wheels? I will pull them apart already and all. Barrel would be gloss black I think and then face in satin black or a non glossy black but with a little shine to it.

Quick Reply: Elite Coatings NY-Powder & Ceramic Coatings