New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

Elliot...

Old 03-29-2005, 08:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IBTL motherbitches!
Old 03-30-2005, 02:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IBTL ='s
In Before The Lock ...
FYI
Old 03-30-2005, 03:05 AM
Former Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I DELETED IT! GUESS WHAT I'D DO IT AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT!

Joe, we asked you before to stop starting new threads with this stuff. All you simply had to do was bump up your old thread with the information. We asked you to stop the PMs. I know I received at least 2 other PMs after the initial one where I complained. We asked you to keep this in the Fall Colors forum, you still went and posted in in S2000 Talk yesterday. "Enough is Enough", Rick is a sponsor of this site, if Rick and his company (Stratocaster, Reedz) wish to promote this DVD they can. You and your company is not a sponsor of this site and as such a Site Moderator can revoke any posts/threads as the see fit. Should I have sent you a PM letting you know. Yeah, I probably should have, but you know what? I didn't because, I figured anyone with an ounce of memory retention would have remembered what they did wrong.

BTW, end of discussion for me. If you wish to PM me go ahead, I really couldn't care. I think you need to learn what "not spamming the forums" means. Technically we warned you in the past, and I have all rights to have you removed from this forum.

If anyone was on the fence on purchasing your DVD, you've given them the nudge to go look in another direction.