New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

I need someone to inspect an NSX for me in NJ!

Old 10-02-2007, 06:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink I need someone to inspect an NSX for me in NJ!

Hi all

I'm selling my S2000 this week.

I'm from Montreal, Quebec and plan on buying an NSX this week but the car is in Little Silver, New Jersey.

I plan on wiring the money from my bank account to the sellers after he would have brought the NSX to an Acura dealership to have it inspected (Ocean Acura)

Then he would send the title to the US customs where it would have to stay there for 3 business days until I can bring it back to Montreal.

What I would REALLY appreciate if for someone that lives near ''Little Silver'' New Jersey to go check out the NSX and test drive it, see if there's anything wrong with it before I actually send the money to the guy. (And also see if the seller seems honest because he sounds like a prick on the phone)

I will gladly pay a fee for anyone who is willing to check the NSX out for me, we can discuss that by PM.

So please PM me if you're interested with your phone number I'll call you

I know this may sound weird but I would feel much better if someone from these boards checked out the car before I drive 12 hours from Montreal to NJ and back to Montreal

thanks!
Old 10-02-2007, 07:44 PM

Little silver?
Never heard of it but sure it's a nice name.

I'm sure one of metro guy will help you out.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:46 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dave (dngo) lives in Red Bank, which is close to Little Silver. Perhaps he can assist.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by JerseyGirl,Oct 2 2007, 07:46 PM
Dave (dngo) lives in Red Bank, which is close to Little Silver. Perhaps he can assist.
That would be great; actually I'm also interested in an NSX that's in Rockland County, NY if the one in Little Silver turns out to be crap or the seller looks fishy...

I would ask the seller of the NSX to meet someone wherever you are whenever you want.

Old 10-03-2007, 05:53 AM

Little Silver is about 10-15 minutes from my work too. If you want to give me the information, I can go check it out and take some pictures for you.

I'm not sure if I would feel comfortable test driving it, as I don't know much about them, and what they "should" feel like. I'll leave it to the other more experienced members on here. On the other hand, I can definitely take a close LOOK at it and make sure everything on the inside and outside are in good condition.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:54 AM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

post this on nsxprime.com ... they will know what to look for when it comes to NSX

this is exit 109 on the parkway

id check it out but i would be too excited to drive the car I wouldn't know what to look for (besides how it drives of course)
Old 10-03-2007, 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by HiPER,Oct 3 2007, 05:54 AM
post this on nsxprime.com ... they will know what to look for when it comes to NSX

this is exit 109 on the parkway

id check it out but i would be too excited to drive the car I wouldn't know what to look for (besides how it drives of course)
I can't register on NSX Prime because I only have a yahoo based email...

Well the car would go through an inspection at ''Acura of Ocean'' before I would take it, so it would be to see up close in person how the car drives and how it feels.

No worries about it being exciting lol that's normal!
Old 10-03-2007, 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by shamoo,Oct 3 2007, 05:53 AM
Little Silver is about 10-15 minutes from my work too. If you want to give me the information, I can go check it out and take some pictures for you.

I'm not sure if I would feel comfortable test driving it, as I don't know much about them, and what they "should" feel like. I'll leave it to the other more experienced members on here. On the other hand, I can definitely take a close LOOK at it and make sure everything on the inside and outside are in good condition.
That would be extremely kind of you!
Old 10-03-2007, 04:57 PM
Gold Member

Received 44 Likes on 42 Posts

wow test drive a nsx for money?? who wouldnt!

too bad i dont live near little silver or have ever heard of it heh
Old 10-03-2007, 06:20 PM

bump please someone help me...

Quick Reply: I need someone to inspect an NSX for me in NJ!