New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

"I used to not be a racist..."

Old 04-02-2007, 09:01 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^Yep. Are you a part of Tri-State Evo?
Old 04-02-2007, 09:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm racist against women.

Joking.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:38 AM

I hate Asians, especially their cars
Old 04-02-2007, 09:49 AM

And I'm totally racist against s2k drivers. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!
Old 04-02-2007, 10:28 AM

Interesting reactions. I think it's true that we all have our own biases but I believe it's different from hating a group of people "just because". If some black guy stole my car I wouldn't think they are all scums. If some Pakistani car service guy is scamming someone for $275 for a ride into town from JFK, I don't think they are all like that. Heck, some Chinese dude was trying to rip me off from ABC carpets. I guess my point is that there are bad seeds from every race. The woman at the bus stop had so much hate in her that I just couldn't believe what I had heard.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:54 AM

My wife and i were looking for a co-op in Brooklyn and i went to look
at a really nice place on Ocean Pkwy .Well 2 little old Italian ladies showed me the place and we talked for a hour.When Jessie and i came back we got the cold shoulder a quick walk thru with a bad attitude.Jessie turned to me and said that is what it's like being black
in the US .It really sucked as these little ladies reminded me of my grandmother .

I grew up with Jews and i was the only Catholic i never never felt any bad vibs from those guys .But my Catholic friends i played basketball
with and went to school with would call me jew boy,jew lover and other bull.

I'll never forget that it got to the point i had to hit this guy and i got 2 weeks detention with a weird nun .
I'm glad it was not a priest
Old 04-02-2007, 11:38 AM

Jews are actually bigger minorities than blacks. Only about 3 million in the country.

I remember at my Catholic school in the Bronx, we were learning about the holocaust and my friends were playing a game called, "KILL THE JEW!" where they took one of our 'friends' and kept throwing him into a fence and stuff.

Socialization process stinks.
Old 04-02-2007, 12:22 PM

Haha... you think that people are only racist in NY?!? Come down to NC and meet some of these ignorant a$$holes over here. Its unreal. I've never felt like a minority until I came down here (i'm by all means white), some, actually most, of these hillbillies HATE people from up north. They also hate black people, muslims, and just about every other race other then redneck. I need to move back to civilization soon.... Charlotte here I come.
Old 04-02-2007, 12:40 PM

I've been in Sussex County NJ where I've had rednecks try to chase me and run me off the road because "I'm a Jap lover" b/c of the S. I had some guy compliment my car at a gas station and he asked me what kind of car it was. When I told him Honda he said "wuds a wyet bah like you su'porting dem commies?"
Old 04-02-2007, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by TrackStar,Apr 2 2007, 03:40 PM
I bee in Sussex County NJ where I've had rednecks try to chase me and run me off the road because "I'm a Jap lover" b/c of the S. I had some guy compliment my car at a gas station and he asked me what kind of car it was. When I told him Honda he said "wuds a wyet bah like you su'porting dem commies?"
I think some parts of Jersey are actually below the mason dixie line.

Quick Reply: "I used to not be a racist..."