New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

Need Your Help!

Old 07-04-2005, 08:55 PM
Former Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Need Your Help!

Hey guys, I have a little problem that I was wondering if someone can help me with. Some dude keeps calling my girlfriend's sister, and leaving her these nasty disgusting messages (not the ones you leave to your friends as a joke.) These messages are scaring her sister, and she is really upset. The only thing I have (cause the retard f*cked up) is the telephone number and first name. The number is (516) 351-2716. I called and got a voicemail, his first name is Steve If anyone can find out some info about who this person is, where he lives, etc....I would really appreciate it. Thanks for the help!
Old 07-04-2005, 09:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i tried reverse phone function from whitepages.com:

The phone number "(516) 351-2716" is a Nassau, NY based phone number and the registered carrier is Nextel Communications. However, due to number portability, some numbers have been transferred to a new service provider other than the registered carrier.

doesn't really help i guess
Old 07-04-2005, 09:37 PM
Former Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yup...all that I did. I need someone with some resources to get info. A lot of people in our forum are very talented (and scary) good with getting this kind of info.
Old 07-05-2005, 02:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If this is her house phone you can activate call trace by pressing *57

Call Trace is an effective way of combating annoying, threatening and harassing phone calls. The only calls you should trace are those which are considered life threatening or harassing to the point at which you are willing to press criminal charges. Using the switching power of the Verizon network, you can accomplish on your own what used to require complicated intervention. Call Trace will trace a bothersome call, record your number and the number of the caller, then forward the information to the Verizon Unlawful Call Center. You will not receive the telephone number of the person who called. This information will be retrieved and held by the Unlawful Call Center. This traced information will only be released to legally empowered authorities. You should make a note of the date and time of the call that you traced as a reference when you follow up with the Verizon Unlawful Call Center and the local Police Department.

TRACING PHONE CALLS
Verizon provides the following service that helps put an end to annoying and obscene phone calls by tracing the last incoming call. It provides essential information to authorities if an investigation is required. (There is a fee for tracing phone calls)

When you want to trace a phone call;

1. Hang up then lift the receiver and listen for a dial tone.

2. Press *57 or for rotary phone dial 1157.

3. An announcement will tell you the call was traced and give you further instructions.

If this is her cell phone you should contact the cell phone carrier and your local police. It is best to use the authorities to your advantage.