New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

"why do you have that insurance company?"

Old 10-30-2014, 04:00 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

hes probably reading this thread lol
Old 10-30-2014, 06:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Go to there facebook page and do a PR hatchet job on them. they don't like negative publicity. post names, etc.
good luck

https://www.facebook.com/Esurance
Old 10-30-2014, 06:39 AM
Community Organizer

Received 74 Likes on 49 Posts

nibble - I hear you and your right, but the issue is insurances don't want to pay and they will find anything to make your life hell. Dealerships do it to when you go in for repairs under warranty. They will say the reason the car doesn't start is because you installed an aftermarket radio.

HPDE is a race to them, insurance companies don't get it.

freq - When they do an investigation, they go in. They will talk to your friends, family member, anybody you dealt with that day. They will ask you for all kinds of stupid records. Your right on that last point. It happened on public streets so it should be covered.

Deception - LOL

Well I hope it all works out in the end and you get your car up and running.

P.S. Did the axle break in half or anything like that?
Old 10-30-2014, 06:42 AM

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

I use Geico. A few years ago my beater car got hit overnight while parked on the street and wasn't drivable. I don't know who hit it but the damage was done. Called Geico, they just asked me what happened, asked where to send the tow truck, they towed it, got it all fixed and I was back in business a week later. Absolutely zero hassles. I didn't even have to file a police report. That experience is making me stick with them for now.

My race car is insured under Hagerty though since I'm not concerned about breakage as I am about theft or vandalism and it's crazy cheap to insure a race car from theft or vandalism for the actual value of the car WITH all the mods but it really only covers it while it's in storage, transit to/from races (on a trailer) and say at hotels or rest stops along the way. Obviously I'm not covered if something happens while racing but I don't expect them to cover that anyway. At $200 a year to cover it for its full value, definite no brainer to me but I hopefully will never have to exercise that. My street cars are definitely staying with Geico though unless they try to screw me over but so far I haven't had a reason to complain.
Old 10-30-2014, 09:01 AM

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by freq
Wow, this guy really crawled up your ass.

Researched you online........
Andy edits all posts regarding dead hookers in trunks and buried in the woods.

I was covering for Joe

anyone know where to buy bleach and lime in bulk?
Old 10-30-2014, 05:16 PM
Community Organizer

Received 185 Likes on 163 Posts

This still boggles my mind and since I chose to give up my personal information to assist Paul in getting this resolved let me just say it, I'M PISSED.

You have a call to AAA, a tow truck driver , a 911 call, pictures of the accident scene, an accident report from a Pennsylvania State Trooper and yet they still wanna play games and "investigate you".

WTF Esurance. Post his name again Paul, I wanna see him on facebook.

Where is Defender when you need him? Elliott!!!!!!
Old 10-31-2014, 05:58 AM

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by freq
Where is Defender when you need him? Elliott!!!!!!
Sr. Elliott está en México disfrutando de muchas cervezas y riéndose de la gente que todavía se llaman a los estados unidos a casa mientras esquiva las balas perdidas de los cárteles.
Old 10-31-2014, 06:15 AM
Community Organizer

Received 185 Likes on 163 Posts

Well, we need him now. Tell him to get his ass back here.

I always enjoyed convoying with him knowing we had a lawyer right there with us if things went wrong.
Old 10-31-2014, 01:02 PM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

I miss Elliot & Jackey. I don't understand Spanish but i assume they are doing well.

I've sent an e-mail to make sure he is satisfied with my responses. I haven't heard from them yet.. I thought about disclosing all names from esurance but i also think i should respect their privacy. i hope they do too... though they hadn't show that they would...

thank you, everyone. Thank you. joe. for your support.
Old 11-01-2014, 06:50 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Sorry to hear! I have esurance on my S2000 and looking to switch. Progressive for better coverage is half the price I am currently paying with Esurance so I'll be switching shortly.
Why did you mention that you had been racing (HPDE)? That I'm sure will throw up a big red flag with any insurance company assuming you crashed it racing and had it towed which it seems a lot of people do if they crash on a track. I would imagine process would have been a lot easier if that had never been mentioned to them.

Quick Reply: "why do you have that insurance company?"