NYC Metro Off Topic All Off Topic Threads Go Here

Verizon Phones + Instant Messaging

Old 07-03-2009, 08:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

att charges I never got charged on tmobile to tether my blackberry.... but then i never got service either

And all in all you have to look at the iphone for what it replaces
Ipod, phone, camera, gps, youtube It's all about convenience for the average person. To me the apps are what make the phone.
Not yuppie games but actual apps. I agree that the fact it cant send a picture message is damn stupid for a phone that's so sophisticated.

The touch screen is second to non, the styling the same, durability... lol it took a car running mine over and it STILL WORKED!!

There's almost nothing that i can't do on my phone CONVENIENTLY and i love that.

i can view my wireless account, s2ki, pandora, kick map for the subway, white pages, yellow pages, ebay, paypal, fandango, amazon, the weather channel, etrade mobile, facebook, myspace, aim, google talk, fed ex, and 4 pages more....

I think the main idea is to make everyday live simple for the average user. Blackberry's are far superior when it comes to email, however I can do everything i need to do via gmail on my iphone... folders attachments, forward reply, search now...