Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.
View Poll Results: How often do you workout?
Rarely or never
7.62%
1-2 days per week
12.38%
3-4 days per week
38.10%
5-6 days per week
34.29%
7 days per week
7.62%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Do you workout?

Old 07-27-2004, 04:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep... wake up at 5:45 AM M-F and go to the gym for an hour or so. I also play raquetball and do cycling on the weekends.
Old 07-27-2004, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by vader1,Jul 27 2004, 11:19 AM
My cardio is DDRmax on the Playstation 2, tons of fun, lots of sweat and yes, I am a huge dork.
Same here.

I don't "work out" but I do like to keep active.
Old 07-27-2004, 05:08 PM

^ i agree... i can never work out for the sake of working out... i do flips off of walls and stuff to goof around but thats about it... my work out consists of me being a big monkey
Old 07-27-2004, 05:28 PM
mav

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I work out with weights on the weekdays, except Friday. I go running and swim on the weekends.
Old 07-27-2004, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by SilverKnight,Jul 27 2004, 04:38 PM
I used to all the time now its about 3-4 times a week since its so hot outside.

For now trying to stay toned. Its the only way to relive a stressful day sometimes.
Nice arm hows the rest of your body holding up... are you legs as big.. or do you not work on them? Wuts your bench? Wut supplements do you take, if n e?
Old 07-27-2004, 07:02 PM

Lift three days a week...2 Muscle groups per day

Run three times a week... (overlap one lifting day for a double session) About 3-5 miles each

Cycle 2 days a week...20-35 miles per day and building!!! I love this sport, never thought it would be so much fun
Old 07-27-2004, 07:12 PM

I work out 5-6 days a week.

Monday - Chest/tris
Tuesday - HIIT (Very intense cardio. Look it up, the theory is quite interesting)
Wednesday - Legs/abs
Thursday - Just a couple miles on the track (If my legs are up to it)
Friday - Back/shoulders
Saturday - HIIT
Sunday - rest

I've only just started working out again. I'm only 5'5, 147 pounds (I know, I'm puny. Laugh it up muscle heads.) About 10% body fat.

Only supplement is protein.

And not that my bench is particularly high, but I'm proud of it. Max @ 230 lbs.

Keep working out guys. It's great to be healthy.
Old 07-27-2004, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by S2KANDRE,Jul 27 2004, 06:01 PM
Nice arm hows the rest of your body holding up... are you legs as big.. or do you not work on them? Wuts your bench? Wut supplements do you take, if n e?
thanks man! I do my own thing really. I concentrate more on upper body and arms then lower. Each of my work outs are intense though, I'll feel like I can't do any more reps but I'll just suddenly bust out 5 more knowing I will get stronger.
I go in do stretching, hit the curls for about 20min on arms. Then do bench for another 20min. Nothing heavy just 45s and 25s on each side and rep them sveral times. Then pull on the rope thing to get my back triceps for about 10min. Run to the other room and do abs and pullups for another 20min. Get back to the lifting room and do the incline bench for a few reps, then go to that machine were you push down and put a belt on you works your triceps even harder. Then do a nice 20min run on the machines. The run part has been xed out this past month though since its been so hot. For food...I eat subway and lots of chicken. I use to do that whole protein bar thing but I'm broke now cause of grad school and s2k etc etc. I like my size not to buff but toned all around pretty good. I do it for myself but girls don't like super buff guys I have learned There are some crazy #$#@ in my gym though that are taking something to get that size...........I know they don't work out every day, they come in same time as I do but are crazy huge!!
Old 07-28-2004, 02:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ nice workout routine. but if you don't mind my suggesting, you need to incorporate a couple of exercises for your deltoids. from the pic of your arm, your bi and triceps are nicely shaped, but your deltoids look like it can be bigger to make your whole arm more proportioned. of course, it could just be the picture itself that makes the deltoid smaller, but nonetheless, it would be good if you throw in a couple of deltoid and shoulder exercises into your routine.
Old 07-28-2004, 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by VTEC_Junkie,Jul 28 2004, 05:06 AM
^ nice workout routine. but if you don't mind my suggesting, you need to incorporate a couple of exercises for your deltoids. from the pic of your arm, your bi and triceps are nicely shaped, but your deltoids look like it can be bigger to make your whole arm more proportioned. of course, it could just be the picture itself that makes the deltoid smaller, but nonetheless, it would be good if you throw in a couple of deltoid and shoulder exercises into your routine.
If you want to build deltoid strength, just spank the monkey more.---ask under-rated, he will gladly help you.

Quick Reply: Do you workout?