Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

what protein supplement do you use?

Old 07-10-2003, 12:23 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gymniac
[B]

What health problems did you run into?
Old 07-10-2003, 12:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by R-tistik s2k

First problem I encontered was that I overdid the protien and made my stomach weak and I caught the stomach flew and basically overdosed on the protien. I then cut back, but then I was taking Creamino along with my other protiens and Xenadrine. The creatine got me real big ( water weight), but I had nasty rage problem on top of my short temper. As I took all this stuff I felt my bones become weaker from jammed fingers and thought nothing of it, until I snapped at this big guy at the gym when he tried to start something. He backed out and I was still mad so being a genious I hit a wall ( I did this often to relieve my anger and I spar every now and then), my fears were confirmed. They passed the ball to me after that, but as I reached out and opened my hand for the ball it felt terrible and I didn't catch it, I got out of the game and found out from my doc that I fractured my knuckles and wrist almost to the point of breaking. I didn't even hit the wall that hard and because of that I had to take anti-inflamitory meds and I took it wrong and had 3 seizures in 30 secs. apart. In the hospital I tried to get up and dislocated my shoulder by putting too much weight on it. Hahah, last year was a total bust! Well just a little info on myself, I had an Ulcer as a child so I guess I'm more succeptible to the effects once ingested, but just warning you to take it easy. Natural is the best for me cause I put on more size now, but some of my friends reacted positively to the supplements so see which is for you before you dedicate yourself to a program of supplements and stuff.

How did you know you overdosed on the protein? Usually people get kidney stones and that is due to lack of water. Your part about getting injured has nothing to do with protein and creatine. If anything, it sounds like you didnt give your CNS a chance to recover....