Ohio S2000 Club Ohio S2000 Owners Club

How to meet s2k owners!

Old 08-16-2002, 05:01 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by SloPoke
Speaking of meeting people. I am going to be at Dante's Tap house (The dumpiest dive on edge of the valley) at 82 and Riverview tonight after nine. If anyone is interested in showing up and have a cold one...
Dude,

That place IS a dump. And you trust your S there? Ouch! I am out of town until next Friday but would love to add you to our emailing list if you're not already on it (which I don't think you are). I'll send you an email.
Old 08-16-2002, 10:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by OhioRacer

Dude,

That place IS a dump. And you trust your S there? Ouch! I am out of town until next Friday but would love to add you to our emailing list if you're not already on it (which I don't think you are). I'll send you an email.
Dude,

You know, your right it is a dump, I came out and said that up front.

What I have a problem with though is that even though you know nothing about the people who associate there, who they are, what they do, or how they live, you go and make a comment which implicates that they are less than honest, and that my judgement is less than clear.

Go ahead and add me to your mailing list if I'm not already on it (Which I do think I am). I'll wait for your e-mail.
Old 08-17-2002, 08:01 AM

Dude,

You know, your right it is a dump, I came out and said that up front.

What I have a problem with though is that even though you know nothing about the people who associate there, who they are, what they do, or how they live, you go and make a comment which implicates that they are less than honest, and that my judgement is less than clear.

Go ahead and add me to your mailing list if I'm not already on it (Which I do think I am). I'll wait for your e-mail.
Holy cow! Take it easy!! Nobody is questioning your judgement. I have a friend who lived in Brecksville for years and he has given me some "history" about the place, which spurred my comment. It's not like I'm calling for a war crimes tribunal for people who drink beer at the place.
Old 08-17-2002, 08:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by OhioRacer

Holy cow! Take it easy!! Nobody is questioning your judgement. I have a friend who lived in Brecksville for years and he has given me some "history" about the place, which spurred my comment. It's not like I'm calling for a war crimes tribunal for people who drink beer at the place.
Sorry, I over reacted a wee bit (Must have had more fun than I thought)
Old 08-18-2002, 06:47 PM

Sorry, I over reacted a wee bit (Must have had more fun than I thought)
Based on the 2:14AM post, I'm guessing....yes!