Pacific Northwest S2000 Owners For S2000 Owners in Washington, Idaho, and Alaska

EVENT: 1st Annual PacNW CR Meet & Drive

Old 03-10-2012, 09:54 PM

Received 63 Likes on 52 Posts
Default EVENT: 1st Annual PacNW CR Meet & Drive

.................................................. .......

...........................................Pacific NW Club Racer Meet & Drive

I would like to welcome any and all CR owners to the first annual Pacific Northwest CR meet and drive! After almost 5 years since the Club Racer was produced, the community has grown, we've expanded our knowledge of this unique vehicle and now is time to meet one another and share Uehara's last gift to the Honda community.

What: S2000 CR Meet/Lunch/Drive
Where: Seattle, WA area
When: Saturday June 16th 2012 (Early afternoon)
Exact location and time to be emailed to participants the Thursday before the event.

Thanks to the initiative of John (Go2) he has come up with a fun filled day full of amazing food, photo opportunities with our cars, an extremely fun group drive and memories that we'll never forget!

How often do we get out with other s2000 owners only to have photos taken of the cars and we are the ONLY CR in the group? We will have ample photo op's of CR's together, which should make for some amazing photos!

Our fun filled day will take us on a leisurely drive outside of the hustle and bustle of city life. Approximately 2 hours later we will come upon some breathtaking views and serenity.

After some time taking in the sight's, we'll head back into town where we will part ways!

If you want to take part in this Honda s2000 Club Racer ONLY event, please PM me with your Name, email address and last 4 of your VIN# to be added to the event! Event attendees will be emailed on the Thursday before the meet/drive with a schedule and drive plan. Do not be late!

CR owners, join us
Link to the CR forum thread https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/928...#entry21494986

Whose in? 8

... John (Go2)
... Ira (#172CR) +1
... Kieran (Kieran650@msn.com)
... Matt (skibbz)
... Tomoshi (toaster_m) (maybe)
... Matt (PacificNWS2K )
... August (SmokinTSX )
... Allan (SeekeR1) +1

Note:This drive and meet is exclusively for S2000 CR's and their owners in.

This event is not open to the general public, which includes those who own a base s2000 used to own an S2000, hope to own one, those with similar cars, or those who think the drive we've put together sounds fun and would like to tag along, etc.

We are not trying to be snobby here, but are trying to get a group of CR's together – The fun and adventure of Honda S2000 CR ownership.

................... The fun starts here!

Old 03-10-2012, 11:02 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Take your CR ONLY meet somewhere else! Maybe the regular s2000 owners want in on this! Why just CR that seems biased should we exclude CR's?
Old 03-11-2012, 08:16 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

chill man, it's ok. Nothing wrong with an all CR event.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:34 PM
Banned

Woahhh...srry guys left my s2ki logged in last night and my friend is a cr hater got on here...party foul srry guys just scratch that top comment
Old 03-11-2012, 06:00 PM

CR only seems a bit silly. How many are there around...6ish? Seems like it would be more fun if it was a bit more inclusive.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:39 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by KILLA CAM (The Kid)
Woahhh...srry guys left my s2ki logged in last night and my friend is a cr hater got on here...party foul srry guys just scratch that top comment
If this is the case I believe you can delete your previous post when you click the edit button. We wouldn't want some unassuming CR owner taking offense and start flaming you. If they want exclusivity I say let them have it and the rest of us be content with it. Its just a Honda! Flame suit on.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:51 PM

we should have a non-CR only meet.
Old 03-11-2012, 08:12 PM
lig
Community Organizer

Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts

Subscribing for the laughs.
Old 03-11-2012, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by street_ruler
we should have a non-CR only meet.

Since all the CR's are too cool to have a meet with "base" S2000'S Some Lazy CR owner on PNW S2000 facebook Group page invited everyone but then said oh you cant go if you dont have a CR. what a joke..
Old 03-11-2012, 08:56 PM
Community Organizer

Received 551 Likes on 503 Posts

Originally Posted by KILLA CAM (The Kid)

Haha Right! Nice attempt at back tracking though

Nothing wrong with an exclusive drive. Any one of us can put one on at anytime. I can put on a Supercharged only only drive tomorrow if I want. Or Nismo270 could do a GPW meet, so what Doesn't mean shit, be nice if there was more creativity going around.

Hope you CR guys have a blast, take lots of pics of the 4 of you and post them up

Quick Reply: EVENT: 1st Annual PacNW CR Meet & Drive