Pacific Northwest S2000 Owners For S2000 Owners in Washington, Idaho, and Alaska

EVENT: 1st Annual PacNW CR Meet & Drive

Old 03-12-2012, 08:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol…. I somehow knew this was the sort of response that would be generated by this drive. Those of you who have rolled with me in the past know I just like spending a good day out with other car peeps regardless of brand or trim level. This is not my rodeo so I can’t alter the rules, but for the record I think it would be cool to include everybody and the CR's can take pictures separately. But those of you who are hating also should realize that there is nothing wrong with trying to set up a CR only drive if for no other reason than to see a bunch of them together and take some pictures. I can’t tell you how many “stanced” or “modified” only meets my CR doesn’t qualify for and if I had $1 for every time someone called it a “monster truck” I would be rich I have recently moved back to Seattle and look forward to setting up some all inclusive drives as soon as the weather gets a bit nicer!
Old 03-12-2012, 08:35 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Go2
Originally Posted by 9K-S2K' timestamp='1331531765' post='21499870
Check out the Vancouver post. I need to get a front lip. https://www.s2ki.com/...8#entry21497718
Yeah I gotta pretty good laugh too!For those of you who feel excluded, I'm sorry. This event was my idea. Yes all 6 of us, LOL, will have a great time! The thread was meant to inform those CR owners who may not frequent S2ki very often and may only check out our little corner of the pacnorthfresh! Like S2000junky said, whats different about a non CR meet lol! True I have yet to make it to a meet of any sort, but thats usually because they are when I work or the weather is horrible haha. So if you do have a CR, we hope to see you there. If not, I hope to get out in my NON cr and see you too!
All joking aside, the beautiful thing about this community has been that there aren't "non-CR," or "AP1 only!" meets. The group has always been as inclusive as possible, which is what's made it different (and in my opinion better) than most of the other clubs in the area for a long time
Old 03-12-2012, 08:47 AM
Go2

Not trying to be a different "group" if thats what people think. This is a ONCE a year thing. I like ALL S2ks. This is something I wanted to do because I never get to see any other CRs in one place.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:08 AM

since sarcasm is hard to convey via writing, none of mine were serious.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:44 AM
Community Organizer

Received 552 Likes on 504 Posts

Yeah I think its all good guys, like I said before, it’s great to feel like you can put together inclusive and exclusive type meets/drives. There are times personally when I really just want to drive with s2000 only and other times where it’s more fun to include some other cars in the mix. No rules here, anyone can set up what ever they like when they like and people shouldn’t take it personal. An all CR day seems totally cool, I’m surprised it hasn’t happened a wile ago.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:16 AM

Oh its all good guys I just didn’t want you to think we where trying to be elitist or something and that I’m looking forward to some cool group cruises again this year. I think we should hit up that BBQ place in Issaquah again soon and I have never gotten to do that north run you guys do so next time you hit up the back roads let me know.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:16 AM

I think a CR meet is awesome, can't wait for the drive
But I think it's nicer to have as many s2000 in the drive as possible, we CR guys/girls can just stick together on the road, and photo shoot
We should just make sure we get as many CR as we can, and don't say no to anyone

Since you are the one calling the meet, and the one arranging everything
maybe there are reasons to keep the number of the cars manageable that I don't know about
I, too, am not complaint, I will be there for a great time
Old 03-12-2012, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by s2000Junky
Yeah I think its all good guys, like I said before, it’s great to feel like you can put together inclusive and exclusive type meets/drives. There are times personally when I really just want to drive with s2000 only and other times where it’s more fun to include some other cars in the mix. No rules here, anyone can set up what ever they like when they like and people shouldn’t take it personal. An all CR day seems totally cool, I’m surprised it hasn’t happened a wile ago.

there werent enough of em.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:55 AM
Community Organizer

Received 552 Likes on 504 Posts

Originally Posted by Kieran650@msn.com
Oh its all good guys I just didn’t want you to think we where trying to be elitist or something and that I’m looking forward to some cool group cruises again this year. I think we should hit up that BBQ place in Issaquah again soon and I have never gotten to do that north run you guys do so next time you hit up the back roads let me know.
BillyBobs

Yeah you missed a good drive. We will do again for sure!
Old 03-12-2012, 01:42 PM

mmmmm....BBQ.

Quick Reply: EVENT: 1st Annual PacNW CR Meet & Drive