S2000 CR Club Racer Edition CR stands for "club racer," conjuring up the good old days when guys drove their sports cars to the track, raced them, and then, if the racing gods were smiling, drove them home again

CR parts/car pricing questions here

Old 07-24-2018, 09:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the insight! Much appreciated.
Old 09-16-2018, 09:18 PM

Received 109 Likes on 70 Posts

I just installed a roll bar into my high mileage CR. I pulled out a bunch of parts that are CR only parts like the rear reinforcement bar, the tonneau cover, and the OEM roll hoops (which seem to have a special bracket to bolt onto the rear reinforcement bar).

Does anyone have any idea how much the reinforcement bar and the CR tonneau cover are worth? Car is Berlina Black btw.
Old 12-03-2018, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Soviet
I just installed a roll bar into my high mileage CR. I pulled out a bunch of parts that are CR only parts like the rear reinforcement bar, the tonneau cover, and the OEM roll hoops (which seem to have a special bracket to bolt onto the rear reinforcement bar).

Does anyone have any idea how much the reinforcement bar and the CR tonneau cover are worth? Car is Berlina Black btw.
Are your CR parts still available?
Old 12-04-2018, 09:12 AM

Received 109 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by Cement

Are your CR parts still available?
All sold.
Old 02-14-2019, 06:43 PM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Looking at a GPW w/ radio and AC in SoCal this month. History appears to be stolen and recovered mid-2010 and written off as a total loss. Received a Junk Title / Certificate (not salvage) at that time. Seems to be put back on the road in CA in spring '11 with a replacement odometer 4k lower than actual, failed emissions a couple of times, and then was successfully registered in CA since then. I'm uncertain of the history before 2010, but the car appears to have been modified, stolen, and stripped. My understanding is a junk title is issued when the value of the car is too low relative to the repair cost, but not necessarily due to damage. Anyone know the difference?

Since it has been put back on the road, it appears to have been modified for track use (detailed suspension, clutch / flywheel), and likely seen mostly track use for the next 9k miles until last year. Seems to have been sold in that configuration to the current owner and relisted for sale within a year. Seller has been restoring during that time period. Tucked and repainted the rolled and chipped fenders, installed factory shocks and struts, but not other suspension components, etc. Kind of a half-baked job. Still retains non-CR seats, ACT clutch, and a bunch of modified suspension components that weren't taken off.

I decided to go look at it as the seller was noting the title is clean and avoided mentioning it had a total loss history (as opposed to a theft recovery without a total loss). Clearly not the nicest CR out there. I was curious as to what it is worth, as I'm still open to it. It strikes me as a sub-30k CR, but I'm not really sure what kind of hit a CR takes with a total loss / rebuilt history now that they are commonly perceived as collector cars. Any suggestions?
Old 02-14-2019, 07:38 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by zakiu
Looking at a GPW w/ radio and AC in SoCal this month. History appears to be stolen and recovered mid-2010 and written off as a total loss. Received a Junk Title / Certificate (not salvage) at that time. Seems to be put back on the road in CA in spring '11 with a replacement odometer 4k lower than actual, failed emissions a couple of times, and then was successfully registered in CA since then. I'm uncertain of the history before 2010, but the car appears to have been modified, stolen, and stripped. My understanding is a junk title is issued when the value of the car is too low relative to the repair cost, but not necessarily due to damage. Anyone know the difference?

Since it has been put back on the road, it appears to have been modified for track use (detailed suspension, clutch / flywheel), and likely seen mostly track use for the next 9k miles until last year. Seems to have been sold in that configuration to the current owner and relisted for sale within a year. Seller has been restoring during that time period. Tucked and repainted the rolled and chipped fenders, installed factory shocks and struts, but not other suspension components, etc. Kind of a half-baked job. Still retains non-CR seats, ACT clutch, and a bunch of modified suspension components that weren't taken off.

I decided to go look at it as the seller was noting the title is clean and avoided mentioning it had a total loss history (as opposed to a theft recovery without a total loss). Clearly not the nicest CR out there. I was curious as to what it is worth, as I'm still open to it. It strikes me as a sub-30k CR, but I'm not really sure what kind of hit a CR takes with a total loss / rebuilt history now that they are commonly perceived as collector cars. Any suggestions?
in my opinion, it's really no longer a Club Racer, after salvage title and all CR parts being stolen. how many miles does the car currently have?
i would pretty much price it like a normal ap2 with salvage title, maybe a few thousand more just because of CR badge, but prolly looking at a $10k-15k car i would think...
The following users liked this post:
socals (02-16-2019)
Old 02-15-2019, 10:09 AM

Received 45 Likes on 42 Posts

Interesting reading. Title branding, be it Salvaged or Junk is not universal and will vary from state to state. Some states are notorious for once salvaged vehicles (wrecked, flooded, stolen, etc) being rebuilt in order to get a Junk (rebuilt) Title. The new Title will not indicate the car was once a Salvaged Title, in fact some states give the rebuilt cars a new unbranded title with no indication of prior damage, theft recovery,etc. This is often referred to as "Title Washing". Just a FYI, Florida is one of the worst offenders for this.

https://www.autotrader.com/car-shopp...81474979846034
The following users liked this post:
satoo7 (08-31-2020)
Old 07-07-2019, 01:26 AM

Default Rear wing CR

Hey, does anyone have an undamaged model CR wing for sale? Complete. Original only. I would somehow solve the transport from Europe. Thanks

Old 07-17-2019, 08:13 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I tried Honda automotive parts already but there is no more CR trunk. Anyone can point me the proper direction to get a CR trunk lid?
Old 07-18-2019, 02:03 PM

Received 45 Likes on 42 Posts

Appears they may have the trunk lid: https://www.hondapartsnow.com/parts-...lid.html?PNC=2

Quick Reply: CR parts/car pricing questions here