S2000 CR Club Racer Edition CR stands for "club racer," conjuring up the good old days when guys drove their sports cars to the track, raced them, and then, if the racing gods were smiling, drove them home again

Custom Numbered Door Sill Inserts - Place your order now

Old 03-03-2015, 02:23 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

jetguy, that's a great looking interior. Your CF treatments look very clean, and I love the CF Batsymbol.

I stuck one of my small badges on the radio door. Your photo makes me wish I had procrastinated, as I usually do.

Old 03-03-2015, 09:56 PM

Received 44 Likes on 38 Posts

Loon did a great job on these. I decided not to purchase after some considerable thought. After seeing them installed I just wasn't digging the look. Nothing wrong just me being picky. I'm glad everyone is enjoying them.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:21 PM

Received 32 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by s2k4life_az
Loon did a great job on these. I decided not to purchase after some considerable thought. After seeing them installed I just wasn't digging the look. Nothing wrong just me being picky. I'm glad everyone is enjoying them.
Truthfully I'm struggling on where to put the badge and still have it look clean/original/OEM. The interior on these cars is already so clean and simplistic that I feel like every place I consider it looks slapped on. I absolutely love the badge though and didn't want to miss the opportunity to have one. I'll find a place I'm good with soon... right now just under the latch on the glovebox, centered is still leading for me.
Old 03-14-2015, 02:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FurY
Truthfully I'm struggling on where to put the badge and still have it look clean/original/OEM. The interior on these cars is already so clean and simplistic that I feel like every place I consider it looks slapped on. I absolutely love the badge though and didn't want to miss the opportunity to have one. I'll find a place I'm good with soon... right now just under the latch on the glovebox, centered is still leading for me.
I like under the glovebox latch as well! Currently deciding between there, or underneath the wind deflector which has a nice bit of plastic the exact same height as the badge itself
Old 03-15-2015, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Driv300mph
Originally Posted by FurY' timestamp='1425518511' post='23527983
I like under the glovebox latch as well! Currently deciding between there, or underneath the wind deflector which has a nice bit of plastic the exact same height as the badge itself
That's so funny... I just now saw your post and decided to take test fit shots of that location and then thought I was on to something with the windscreen, but you thought of it also lol. Here are the photos... I like the glovebox location, my only issue is that there is a slight curvature to it so the ends of the badge do not sit flush with it and I don't want to bend it. I think the windscreen location may actually be the winner for me, but I still have time to decide because I need to clear it first, get adhesive backing, etc.

Old 03-16-2015, 09:48 AM

Received 44 Likes on 38 Posts

I like the windshield location.
Old 03-16-2015, 10:54 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by s2k4life_az
I like the windshield location.
Yeah..looks like least obtrusive location.
Old 03-17-2015, 11:31 AM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

I also like the windscreen placement the best.

How are guys getting your door cill plates off? Just prying them off? I am nervous about breaking or bending them.
Old 03-17-2015, 01:12 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Has anyone put clear bra or clear coat on theirs yet? I don't see mine staying as nice as they are now with all the action my car sees.
Old 03-17-2015, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by jetguy
I clear coated mine today. Put about 4 very heavy coats of crystal clear enamel (rustolium). Prepped with Windex. It removed some of the silver. I think it might be sharpie marker.
Originally Posted by odb812
Has anyone put clear bra or clear coat on theirs yet? I don't see mine staying as nice as they are now with all the action my car sees.
odb - see the post I quoted above yours... jetguy did it with rustolium. i'm probably going to forego the windex and just clear, mine's been in an envelope

Quick Reply: Custom Numbered Door Sill Inserts - Place your order now