S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Current info on the FullRace turbo kits.

Old 09-16-2004, 09:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bigpurp,Sep 16 2004, 09:49 PM
I only wish I lived closer to Geoff...
holla
Old 09-17-2004, 04:45 AM

I've asked Geoff to stop in on the board once in a while, he is often up in NJ working at his other shop (Straightline Performance). As for the kit, it is very well put together and they will stand by their work. If someone does purchase the kit, they will be content with what they get for the price. Geoff uses very high grade products thus the price as compared to others. Also this is installed by someone who has worked on all types of high performance cars and is very familiar with the s2000.
Old 09-17-2004, 09:57 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Below is a quote from Geoff Raicer in this thread:
https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.ph...pic=229620&hl=

In the first half he says what Full Race is up to and why you need to have him install it, for those who were worried about being a lab rat. Also, as above, kane.s2k has been talking smack about some of the turbo manufacturers without having the full story. The last half of the post has to do with some of that. Go to the link to get the whole conversation, to much to post here.

"For anyone that doesnt know me on here, my name is Geoff Raicer, I am the owner of Full Race Motorsports. I am a degreed Mechanical engineer and I employ 6 other mechanical engineers and 4 of the best fabricators/welders in the country. We have had a track record which has consistently included many of the highest whp race and street cars in the country and in the world. Our innovative designs are used on the majority of the Pro class drag race cars (paul efantis, kenny tran, JJ Olsen, Sav leone, etc etc) and we have more experience building long lasting, fully engineered, high output turbo kits than most of the other shops in the country. We have built the highest whp sr20, an 1100 whp b18c, highest whp pumpgas s2000, we are finishing fabrication on parts for the highest whp racegas s2000, the highest whp b16, as well as a host of other accomplishments. We are not new to the world of turbocharging hondas.

That being said, the s2000 turbo kit and manifold is the only product we WILL NOT SELL to the general public. We manufacture and sell just under 1000 different items here, and these are the ONLY ITEMS we will not sell.

kane.s2k ... I remember when you used to call our shop. You would call up, argue with me, i would tell you answers which you refused to believe and then you would proceed to argue with me some more. Good to see you got a computer. Now to the heart of your post:

He's test fitting the manifold on my car so it does fit perfectly... Don't start talking smack when you really don't know...

so let me get this straight -- you are talking about how something fits perfectly and it HASNT EVEN BEEN BUILT YET?? isnt that talking smack too?

You can go ahead and get the full-race manifold for the S2000 and see how well it fits. I've seen both of the only two full-race s2000 manifolds and believe me...cutting up what makes the car the car does not make a good fitting manifold...

You havent seen the "only two full-race s2000s", becuase there are 9. Secondly you still dont know what youre talking about, becuase if the kit is installed properly there is NOTHING TO CUT. We do not cut cars here.

I've also seen the install progress of the full-race manifold and honestly, nothing fits what-so-ever....just that the manifold was designed wrong and pushes the turbo towards the chassis instead of the engine.

No, you havent seen the install progress of the manifold. I have installed all but one (which was alberts, and was a mistake to let someone else install it) and you have NEVER BEEN IN MY SHOP. As a result, you have NEVER SEEN THE INSTALL PROGRESS. The only reason the turbo would sit toward the chassis instead of the engine is if the wrong turbo was used and if it is installed improperly.

The quality on lovefab's manifolds and full-race are the same.

Lovefab himself acknowledges our manifolds are nicer. In fact he has even stated he would run a fullrace manifold given the opportunity.

www.lovefab.com ... Soon to make manifolds for the S2000 as well. Manifolds that will actually fit right.

Lovefab is a nice guy, in fact he runs our turbo on his personal street car. Why dont you search honda-tech for what has fit well and what hasnt fit. You might get some interesting results, rather than sounding like an e-thug keyboard tough guy.

Good luck with your car, kane. "
Old 07-19-2006, 05:36 PM

uhm... so that solved all but nothing. it's still all hearsay.

and for what it's worth don't civics and integras have tons of room so fitment isn't usually an issue?

i thought fullrace would make things fit in any honda but this seems like the same raw deal that came with the evos.

i understand that fullrace makes full on drag race products but i'm not understanding why they don't make something that will fit for 90% of the market.

why don't you guys make street series kits or something?
Old 07-19-2006, 05:57 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Because this thread is 2 yrs old thats why they dont want to make street kits.
Old 07-19-2006, 06:06 PM

so the current fullrace kit fits well and is sold to general public?
Old 07-19-2006, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by hahnn002,Sep 17 2004, 10:57 AM
Also, as above, kane.s2k has been talking smack about some of the turbo manufacturers without having the full story.
edit: oops...this was over 2 years ago

I wasn't talking out of my rear end...that is all I'll say

Anyways, I am glad they revised their kit so it fits properly. They make very nice exhaust manifolds that have great gains for the serious guys. Not to mention how beautiful that robtic welder works and their collectors are golden.

Old 07-19-2006, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by trinydex,Jul 19 2006, 07:06 PM
so the current fullrace kit fits well and is sold to general public?
From everything I've gathered, the new version fits much easier and better. I've talked to a few guys who have it in detail and it's good stuff.
Old 07-19-2006, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by trinydex,Jul 19 2006, 06:36 PM
why don't you guys make street series kits or something?
What exactly do you consider a street kit? They can all be driven on the streets...though pretty much illegal in every state except a few.

If you want something simple, get the inlinePRO kit.