S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Do you have T1R exhaust system

Old 02-19-2013, 05:15 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Are you running a Cat or Test pipe?

The email received today asked if I had a test pipe or Cat.? If the TP or Cat were the issue BOTH
muffler would be up against the rear valance. If I had a TP made 1/2" to 1" shorter the left pipe would also be that much shorter. It the right side fitment.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:52 PM

Received 95 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by Picturepro

The email received today asked if I had a test pipe or Cat.? If the TP or Cat were the issue BOTH
muffler would be up against the rear valance. If I had a TP made 1/2" to 1" shorter the left pipe would be
that much shorter also.

Such Bullchit
honestly, that's a valid question they are posing. That goes with any part a customer has a fitment complaint about, if they aren't asking these questions, then they aren't doing their job. having that said, seeing as how there are so many people with the same exact fitment issue, i'd say the problem is with their own system and they are either unaware of the problem or trying to beat around the bush in an effort to avoid fixing it.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:03 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris_Lum
Originally Posted by Picturepro' timestamp='1361326515' post='22349396

muffler would be up against the rear valance. If I had a TP made 1/2" to 1" shorter the left pipe would be
that much shorter also.

Such Bullchit
honestly, that's a valid question they are posing. That goes with any part a customer has a fitment complaint about, if they aren't asking these questions, then they aren't doing their job. having that said, seeing as how there are so many people with the same exact fitment issue, i'd say the problem is with their own system and they are either unaware of the problem or trying to beat around the bush in an effort to avoid fixing it.
It is Aj racing who produced these Exhaust from tauwan,and put a fake jdm badge on it, sell them as real jdm stuff, n jfm price.
They used to be a sponsor seller here on s2ki.
But they sold lot of fake J's n spoon knocked off and got caught...
Old 02-20-2013, 11:43 AM

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Great, more companies guilty of just slapping their once reputable name on garbage and branding it as their own.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:45 AM

What was in the past is water under the bridge. I just want a system to fit.

I bought a discounted system that had 3 marble size dents thank to UPS shipping. This is fine I 've knowingly excepted it. But now it is on my car and one company say sales are final and the other one might work with me to correct the issue. I don't think it is right anyone else who buys a system that does not fit, and any price is wrong. The only option is to cut off right side modify it then re-weld hopefully it looks and last as new made system. Maybe heat up the left tube and bend it up to make both tip same height.
Old 03-09-2013, 09:58 AM

Anyone else have this fitment problem?

Letting the Mgr look at it Monday.
Old 03-10-2013, 04:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've had issues with my T1R em exhaust fitmint from day one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
Old 03-10-2013, 07:42 PM

Any other people who bought a T1R and does NOT fit right?

I know this is a limited website and if I have to post on FB I will. Hopefully the companies will do the right thing and make corrections. AND correct my system. THIS is unacceptable

my posted photos were all messed up on another post, so posting them AGAIN

Old 03-11-2013, 05:58 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do all T1r duals fit like that?
Old 03-11-2013, 06:55 AM

I do not know, why some or all are off. Maybe the systems on Fridays are just off a inch as a couple have posted. Two shops said it is a known issue.

I purchased Installed and had Evasive adjust one time. It appeared within a reasonable fit.
did a little drive and noticed it resettled into a unacceptable again.

Hopefully it is NOT every system, hopefully both companies involved will straighten to a reasonable satisfaction

I sound nice, blow 4k it seams quiet. has the potential to looks nice, sadly it off.

Quick Reply: Do you have T1R exhaust system