S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

e85 supporting mods for boost

Old 06-25-2019, 07:09 PM

Received 83 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by landapanda
Yeah I figured I would need the afr with a 450 fuel pump. Does the stock fuel rail hold up well to everything else?
Good thing I picked up an infinity yesterday for a decent deal haha. I'll make sure to find a tuner who knows infinity well and can make that fuel pressure readings stable.
If you have a return system, your stock FPR will be just fine. I ran on stock FPR with a walbro 450 and 1300 injectors for over a year. Base fuel pressure was around 53 psi. Idle was fine.
Old 06-26-2019, 02:27 AM

Received 46 Likes on 40 Posts

If you’re using the original Greddy oil relocation kit do not use the original location, it will leak eventually no matter what you do. The SOS oil filter relocation works on the Greddy kit and eliminates hoses, the most common failure on that kit.
Old 06-26-2019, 07:32 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Yeah I figured I would need the afr with a 450 fuel pump. Does the stock fuel rail hold up well to everything else?
Good thing I picked up an infinity yesterday for a decent deal haha. I'll make sure to find a tuner who knows infinity well and can make that fuel pressure readings stable.
Yea the stock rail is working for me. I'm high in duty cycles though at 15 psi. Hit 90% duty cycle for a split second on a colder day on E68.

Not sure why Charper is getting different results than me with the 450. Maybe try it out first without the fpr. In my case the pressure was too high. But it's safer to just get one if you are going to end up going to a tuner.
Old 07-09-2019, 06:10 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Nfinitecc
If you’re using the original Greddy oil relocation kit do not use the original location, it will leak eventually no matter what you do. The SOS oil filter relocation works on the Greddy kit and eliminates hoses, the most common failure on that kit.
Can I just choose a different location to mount it? Or does the leak come from the oil adapters themselves?
Old 07-10-2019, 04:22 AM

It’s the location. I moved mine, if you move it you will have to buy hoses. The SOS mount is 100% the way to go. It eliminates the hoses, to me it’s the most important mod for the kit. This is how I mounted the GREX filter mount if you insist on using the GREX kit.
Old 07-10-2019, 07:23 AM

It’s the location. I moved mine, if you move it you will have to buy hoses. The SOS mount is 100% the way to go. It eliminates the hoses, to me it’s the most important mod for the kit. This is how I mounted the GREX filter mount if you insist on using the GREX kit.
If I could steer away from using more hoses that would be optimal. Are you referring to this mount?
https://www.scienceofspeed.com/index...0-2000-09.html
Old 07-10-2019, 06:14 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Infinity is the way to go.
Old 07-11-2019, 04:27 AM

Yes that’s the one, when I inquired about the mount a guy using it on his Greddy kit sent me photos that confirm it’s fitment with our kit.
Old 07-11-2019, 11:46 AM

Yes that’s the one, when I inquired about the mount a guy using it on his Greddy kit sent me photos that confirm it’s fitment with our kit.
Awesome. So it completely eliminates oil relocation. Mildly expensive insurance but at this point the cost continues growing anyway.

From those photos, do you know if the filter will interfere with a -10AN adapter and hose on the oil drain? That's where I'll be routing my oil return for the turbo. I called Greddy and they mentioned v2 kit will have AN fittings for the drain instead so might as well modernize it while I'm at it.

Last edited by landapanda; 07-11-2019 at 11:49 AM.
Old 08-10-2019, 11:19 PM

Awesome. So it completely eliminates oil relocation. Mildly expensive insurance but at this point the cost continues growing anyway.

From those photos, do you know if the filter will interfere with a -10AN adapter and hose on the oil drain? That's where I'll be routing my oil return for the turbo. I called Greddy and they mentioned v2 kit will have AN fittings for the drain instead so might as well modernize it while I'm at it.
A An -10 on the turbo itself would be a nightmare to fit and completely unnecessary. I have a -10AN on the pan but the standard angled barb on the turbo is more than sufficient. If you’re using a PFAB manifold you’re going to have to clearance the motor mount to even run that! The PFAB manifold shifts everything down just a bit making a lot of small interferences.

Quick Reply: e85 supporting mods for boost