S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Fuel Pumps not priming

Old 10-24-2015, 02:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fuel Pumps not priming

Okay so I finally picked up a engine to after mine blew years ago. I haven't touched the car in over a year and I think I remember that the fuel pumps primed when I turned the key even without a engine. I recently tried it and it wouldn't prime. I have a Full Blown Dual hanger wired up to two relays and a then to the batter. The stock yellow and green wire is where the signal from the factory harness is coming from, and I am not getting anything from it. I wanted to try to fix this before the car went to the shop, but I am having no luck. I have tried plugging in the factory ECU back in to see if that works, but no luck there. Fuse is fine as well. Any ideas.

Cliff Notes:

MY07
AEM V2 ECU with jumper harness for stock ECU
Full Blown Dual Hanger with Dual 340s.

Fuel pumps and relays work when a 12v direct signal is run from battery, doesn't work from factory harness.
Old 06-02-2019, 02:24 PM

Received 74 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by liquidgsr
Okay so I finally picked up a engine to after mine blew years ago. I haven't touched the car in over a year and I think I remember that the fuel pumps primed when I turned the key even without a engine. I recently tried it and it wouldn't prime. I have a Full Blown Dual hanger wired up to two relays and a then to the batter. The stock yellow and green wire is where the signal from the factory harness is coming from, and I am not getting anything from it. I wanted to try to fix this before the car went to the shop, but I am having no luck. I have tried plugging in the factory ECU back in to see if that works, but no luck there. Fuse is fine as well. Any ideas.

Cliff Notes:

MY07
AEM V2 ECU with jumper harness for stock ECU
Full Blown Dual Hanger with Dual 340s.

Fuel pumps and relays work when a 12v direct signal is run from battery, doesn't work from factory harness.
@liquidgsr @liquidgyou ever figure this out?