S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

InlinePRO Intake Manifold

Old 12-11-2009, 08:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default InlinePRO Intake Manifold

Ok guys, I locked the other thread with the pics in it. If you like to see the pics again, here is the link.

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=749918

The dyno numbers are based on a 2001 S2000, with a bolton Megan Exhaust.

The Red line is the STOCK INTAKE MANIFOLD with a AEM EMS.

The Blue line is InlinePRO INTAKE MANIFOLD with a AEM EMS.

Now that the dyno is out, I would like to somewhat talk about the design of the intake manifold. Since we are having such a hard time getting custom grind cams for everyone, (which i'm still working hard on trying for the s2ki community), we design this intake manifold. After all the years we have been building cars, from NA setups to FI setups, the power always seems to fall off. Always wanting a cam for it, but it was always so hard to find. Making this intake manifold seemed to hit our goal.

Although the HP peak gains are impressive on the dyno, look at the TOP END. THE HP CONTINUES to carry out your horsepower. Imagine this on a bigger stroker motor, or even the 2.2 liter setup, or even imagine this on a nice turbo setup!

We will be doing a test on a turbo car at the shop here within the next few days, as well as a stroker motor test very soon.

Fitment and Installation Details

Being that we designed this intake manifold for maxium horsepower, provisions for the stock fuel rail and fuel pressure regulator was not an important factor to us. On this test car, we remote mounted the stock FPR.

The intake manfild requires an aftermarket fuel rail. If you need one, I will see our inlinepro rail WITH the intake manifold for a special combo price of $99. You can also run a nice after market regulator like a fuel lab FPR and mount it on the front of the rail, and use the back hole on the rail for the oem feed as posted in the picture.

The OEM intake manifold needs 3 vaccuum sources. Ours has a total of 6 ports. 3 vaccuum fittings are supplied with the intake manifold. You need to request 3 MORE vaccuum fittings, or 3 PLUGS if you do not wish to use them upon ordering.

The fitting for the back will be supplied for your Brake Booster.

There are provisions for the stock IAC. However, depending on your throttle body, or how you want to run the coolant to the IAC is up to you. You'll have to get custom coolant lines, (which can be found at any autopart store) to route the coolant passages whichever way you want.

2006 + S2000.
At the current moment, the 06+ throttle bodies have a different bolt pattern vs the PRE-06 years. I have plans on making 06 manifolds for 2010, however if you really want a intake manifold now I can make it happen. I can cut off the throttle body plate and weld on a new plate for the 06 throttle body bolt pattern.

Please understand that the intake manifold WILL have a weld mark on it, which will take away from the casted look

As far as the map sensor, it is as easy as using a vaccum source and remote mount the Map sensor.

Velocity Stacks
Best picture I can get as of right now. I will get a better one, as soon as I get a chance.

I hope I have answered most questions, and I will continue to answer more. Please let me know if there are any other questions.

At the moment, I have 6 in stock ready to ship out. 10 more on the way very soon, and then the next batch in February or so.

Again, MSRP is $1249.00.

I'm already able to do it for $1149.00 on s2ki. IF I get 3 buyers at 1 time for a "group buy" I'll get them to you 3 for $1050.00.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Ya
Old 12-11-2009, 08:24 AM

For another sick IP product. It's great to here there is support for the 06+ DBW cars as well.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:26 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

pimp
Old 12-11-2009, 09:09 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guess I'll be waiting for the 06+ spec version

Does that show there are no velocity stacks then?
Old 12-11-2009, 09:18 AM

And here is a link to the original dyno thread with discussion and some questions answered that were not put in this thread

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=751201
Old 12-11-2009, 09:29 AM

Do you have any flow test results to compare OEM verus this unit? Also a flow test showing how even the flow results are at each runner outlet?
Old 12-11-2009, 09:50 AM
Banned

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

was this done with the stock throttle body? If so, do you think going to a bigger tb would help?

this is what i always thought the dyno graph for an s2000 should look like. In stock for the power dies off way to quickly after the peak.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:29 AM

Thank you Justin. I forgot to put the link.

Also,

This is with the stock throttle body.

My opinion with engines, the bigger then better (for the most part ), so yes with a bigger throttle body, ported out to match, you should get more air flow. However, this will definately get exaggerated with a FI setup
Old 12-11-2009, 11:10 AM

When will this be tested on a FI car? I am excited to see the results. Great looking product.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:19 AM

Yes,

Tom is getting some new parts for his car that is getting installed next week. We will do a tune on his boosted S2000 with the stock intake manifold, and then one with new manifold on it to test.

I'll do my best with the boost details to see how the boost reacts to the manifold.

Quick Reply: InlinePRO Intake Manifold