S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Kraftwerks S/C Tuned by Slowmotion Motorsports

Old 06-11-2015, 06:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What years are the two cars? I put the SOS in tank fuel pressure regulator on my 2006 so that may be helping me get a little more on the top end. Thought long and hard about putting the SOS Return Fuel kit on my car but time is a luxury for me.

Originally Posted by pwrinxs
Good deal. I'm convinced some of us have stronger motors than others BC my friend has the same setup as mine in a 2007 but I dyno significantly more than him. But when you're talking about anything more than double the stock HP on a car as light as the s2000, its all good BC any such setup will put a big smile on that face! Hope you have a lot of fun with it. Update us as most of us are curious how well this kit does long term under varying conditions.
Old 06-11-2015, 07:53 PM

Nice hp. Mine made 410hp with the berk hfc, no other mods.
Old 06-12-2015, 03:55 AM

Ill be doing the install, should be here by the end of the week. I just have cory do all of my tuning he just did a na tune on mine last Friday then this week I found a good deal on a kit so I had to snatch it up. Hopefully he can squeeze me into his schedule soon!

Originally Posted by LBPS2K06
You will love it. The tune picked up about 35hp over the base tune, but it is much more refined across the powerband now. Much smoother delivery. The folks at SloMo are good people. Are you doing the install or having them do it?

Originally Posted by banana hammock' timestamp='1434069045' post='23645455
Glad to hear that you are happy with it! Cory told me he was going to be tuning it this week i wanted to make it over to check it out but i didnt. I just bought a kw kit today with the c38-92 blower so cory will be tuning mine soon
!
Old 06-12-2015, 06:51 AM

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

I love all the people going FI recently. The engine, drivetrains, chassis and other components can certainly handle it...they should have made a boosted type r version from the factory with boost :-)

LBPS2K06,
My friend is an 07 and I'm an 08. Neither of us use the SOS in tank fuel pressure regulator but I could see how that can help. When I get a few changes I want to make all grouped together, I will do it then because I'm sure I would need to retune with a modification like that which affects fuel delivery. Tuning can get expensive!
Old 06-12-2015, 11:57 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LBPS2K06
My dyno day finally arrived! Took my 2006 S2000 with Kraftwerks new S/C kit (just the std C38-81) over to Corey at Slowmotion Motorsports in Sunbury, OH today to let him work his magic. When it was all said and done the car made 428HP/280TQ at the wheels. Needless to say, I am pretty happy. Other mods to the car include a Skunk2 Alpha header, Berk HFC and Tanabe Medalion Touring exhaust.

Anyone in Ohio looking for a tune, don't hesitate to give the guys at Slowmotion a call. Professional folks that take care of the customer. Same goes for Joe and CJ at Skunk2.

Rob

I've been going to Corey for years. Good group of people there.
Old 06-12-2015, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by The Machine
Congrats man! I too am interested in seeing a video and hearing the exhaust. I have the KW kit with JVT header, HFC, and Invidia Q300 with Vibrant 3" resonator installed. I was kicking around switching to the Tanabe Touring Medallion, but I could never find a video on YouTube with the perfect combo of Supercharger, header, HFC, and that particular exhaust.

Here is mine for reference.

http://youtu.be/vbv_byfScjw

What phone mount do you have there lol?
Old 06-12-2015, 01:27 PM

Siadam, it's the phone mount made by Modifry.

OP, any luck on making a video yet?
Old 06-17-2015, 07:42 AM

I wanted to thank Rob, the OP, for showing me his car. I've been on the fence about going S/C or turbo, and I'm definitely impressed with this kit and the Rotrex unit in particular. The power delivery is very smooth and linear, and it keeps pulling harder all the way to redline. I know the surge of torque from a turbo can be addicting, but I absolutely love the idea of keeping the characteristic of this motor similar to stock - the power delivery is instant, predictable, and consistent, which is very fun on long & winding roads.

I missed the group guy earlier this year, because I didn't know for sure if this is what I wanted. Now, I'm convinced this is what I want, and I'm definitely in the market for one. Hopefully, there will be another group buy before the end of year
Old 06-17-2015, 02:30 PM

Quite welcome. Too bad we got behind traffic on the way out of town though.
Old 06-18-2015, 04:45 AM

Originally Posted by S2-3456789-K
I wanted to thank Rob, the OP, for showing me his car. I've been on the fence about going S/C or turbo, and I'm definitely impressed with this kit and the Rotrex unit in particular. The power delivery is very smooth and linear, and it keeps pulling harder all the way to redline. I know the surge of torque from a turbo can be addicting, but I absolutely love the idea of keeping the characteristic of this motor similar to stock - the power delivery is instant, predictable, and consistent, which is very fun on long & winding roads.

I missed the group guy earlier this year, because I didn't know for sure if this is what I wanted. Now, I'm convinced this is what I want, and I'm definitely in the market for one. Hopefully, there will be another group buy before the end of year
I'd open a dialog with Moddiction. I think he may be planning for another one? If not, you never know what kind of deal may be active...

Quick Reply: Kraftwerks S/C Tuned by Slowmotion Motorsports