S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Kraftwerks SC inbound, advice would be helpful.

Old 04-22-2019, 03:19 PM

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I saw your post on the Facebook group and wondered why you had to do that when I realized they changed the VTEC solenoid bracket.
The following users liked this post:
azian6er (04-23-2019)
Old 04-22-2019, 07:50 PM

Received 616 Likes on 422 Posts

Holy Christ that Ingalls bracket is toast....

+1 on the NRG; I honestly had no idea how the hell that thing was mounted; I've never seen a good picture of the mounting point...until now....Kinda blows that I sold mine off.....along with the un-used Puddymod bracket, because I wasn't sure if it was going to fit....great....
Old 04-22-2019, 10:36 PM

Received 187 Likes on 161 Posts

Originally Posted by leov36

[i]If you want to run a ETD with this kit I would suggest the NRG or equivalent (such as J’s). They will not interfere with the supercharger unit. I coupled mine with the Puddymod mount but from what it sounds like I bought his last one
Great! I wonder if I can run my NRG with my Vortech V2 when I install it with it's standard sandwich plate. Did you retain the standard NRG mounting brackets?
Old 04-23-2019, 04:39 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RolanTHUNDER
Great! I wonder if I can run my NRG with my Vortech V2 when I install it with it's standard sandwich plate. Did you retain the standard NRG mounting brackets?
as long as the Vortech plate doesn’t extend back towards the cabin of the vehicle. Just look at your VTEC selonoid and to the left of it should be a bolt hole. That’s where the NRG gets mounted.
I did not use the NRG bracket. I tossed it and used the Puddy Mod bracket. You can find info about it here on this site. I’m sure the NRG bracket would work fine I just liked how the Puddy Mod bracket bolted up and how beefy it was.
Old 04-23-2019, 09:27 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Kyle
Holy Christ that Ingalls bracket is toast....

+1 on the NRG; I honestly had no idea how the hell that thing was mounted; I've never seen a good picture of the mounting point...until now....Kinda blows that I sold mine off.....along with the un-used Puddymod bracket, because I wasn't sure if it was going to fit....great....
that was before i cleaned it up - but i agree, it is a sub optimal solution. The NRG damper looks the best imho.
Old 04-24-2019, 05:51 AM

Received 187 Likes on 161 Posts

as long as the Vortech plate doesn’t extend back towards the cabin of the vehicle. Just look at your VTEC selonoid and to the left of it should be a bolt hole. That’s where the NRG gets mounted.
I did not use the NRG bracket. I tossed it and used the Puddy Mod bracket. You can find info about it here on this site. I’m sure the NRG bracket would work fine I just liked how the Puddy Mod bracket bolted up and how beefy it was.
Thanks! I know about that hole you're talking about - the engine hoist mount hole I think it is. I suppose if the Vortech bracket covers that hole up then I could machine it to allow the NRG bracket to slip through it but then again the Vortech sandwich plate may be compromised by doing that. That being said running an ETD with a blower up front should really help keep the whole driveline nice and firm helping you get that monstrous power to the road a little better than without an ETD. Alternatively if that doesn't work out for me then I'll have to get Spoon rubber mounts for added rigidity without being overkill.
Old 04-24-2019, 09:39 AM

Received 71 Likes on 57 Posts

I would love to see the build with pics posted
Old 04-26-2019, 11:32 AM

Received 34 Likes on 34 Posts

It appears the nrg etd is discontinued... looking into an alternative option as this is something I’m interested in doing. J’s Racing makes a shield but their damper mounts on a strut bar that would not clear our kits and the etd isn’t sold seperate from the strut bar
Old 04-27-2019, 12:45 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by outeiroj
It appears the nrg etd is discontinued... looking into an alternative option as this is something I’m interested in doing. J’s Racing makes a shield but their damper mounts on a strut bar that would not clear our kits and the etd isn’t sold seperate from the strut bar
they are available on eBay
Old 04-28-2019, 06:09 AM

Received 34 Likes on 34 Posts

they are available on eBay
yea i found them last night and ordered one, but the shield is what makes the complete kit discontinued. I ended up ordering a j's racing shield along with it

Quick Reply: Kraftwerks SC inbound, advice would be helpful.