S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Kraftwerks SC inbound, advice would be helpful.

Old 05-25-2019, 05:54 AM

Received 34 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Dops2K
When are the best sale prices for these KW kits?
If you catch them on sale you can usually get the complete kit for under 5k... I got mine during a moddiction sale and with the upgraded blower which was an extra 250 at the time It was 5100
Old 05-25-2019, 04:12 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

When are the best sale prices for these KW kits?
25% off Moddiction Black Friday
Old 05-25-2019, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by kumar75150
25% off Moddiction Black Friday
except i dunno if moddiciton is still actually functioning. there have been a bunch of complaints regarding not sending out parts that was a pretty massive thread about them in one of the subforums
Old 05-25-2019, 08:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by outeiroj
except i dunno if moddiciton is still actually functioning. there have been a bunch of complaints regarding not sending out parts that was a pretty massive thread about them in one of the subforums
Yeah I wonder by next Black Friday they will be doing the 25% off but then also concerned about actually getting the kit in the mail.
Old 05-26-2019, 06:50 AM

Yeah I wonder by next Black Friday they will be doing the 25% off but then also concerned about actually getting the kit in the mail.
Im almost positive the KW kits are drop shipped right from KW. I think most of the issues stem from "his" parts. I had to file a paypal claim regarding an anvil knob he had in stock, after not returning any of my emails. meanwhile everything i've ever gotten that came from a vendor i've gotten within a week.
Old 05-26-2019, 08:26 AM

Received 613 Likes on 420 Posts

Got my kit without tuning for $4738 with the -92 black blower.
Old 05-30-2019, 12:21 AM

Im almost positive the KW kits are drop shipped right from KW. I think most of the issues stem from "his" parts. I had to file a paypal claim regarding an anvil knob he had in stock, after not returning any of my emails. meanwhile everything i've ever gotten that came from a vendor i've gotten within a week.
Originally Posted by Kyle
Got my kit without tuning for $4738 with the -92 black blower.
Good to know that his parts from vendors are coming thru the mail. Kyle, where did you get that deal?
Old 05-30-2019, 02:26 AM

Received 613 Likes on 420 Posts

Good to know that his parts from vendors are coming thru the mail. Kyle, where did you get that deal?

Moddiction was running it. About 2 months ago he posted up a deal for the OEM disk & bearings with the ACT H021 PP to be included with the purchase of a KW kit. Ironically I have the exact components waiting to go in, so he instead gave me the value of that off, which I think was $750 off. Given the deal frequency that these kits tend to have, if you're not in any hurry to go boosted I'd definitely wait it out until the Black Friday deal or something along those lines, you stand to save probably more than I did, in fact I think this thread was started with a Black Friday purchase, lol.

And honestly, I'll give a +1 on Moddiction in terms of his dropship sales. It seems a majority of the problems he has concern his own products that he stocks such as his shift knobs, almost exclusively lol. So far I've ordered ID 1050x injectors and the KW kit from him, and I got both in a timely manner directly from the manufacturers. Plus, he was also great at facilitating that I got a silver intercooler, but a black -92 blower when I ordered, as well as getting me the connect on the smaller 95mm pulley, which a sales rep at Kraftwerks didn't even know they made apparently, lol.
Old 05-30-2019, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Kyle
Moddiction was running it. About 2 months ago he posted up a deal for the OEM disk & bearings with the ACT H021 PP to be included with the purchase of a KW kit. Ironically I have the exact components waiting to go in, so he instead gave me the value of that off, which I think was $750 off. Given the deal frequency that these kits tend to have, if you're not in any hurry to go boosted I'd definitely wait it out until the Black Friday deal or something along those lines, you stand to save probably more than I did, in fact I think this thread was started with a Black Friday purchase, lol.

And honestly, I'll give a +1 on Moddiction in terms of his dropship sales. It seems a majority of the problems he has concern his own products that he stocks such as his shift knobs, almost exclusively lol. So far I've ordered ID 1050x injectors and the KW kit from him, and I got both in a timely manner directly from the manufacturers. Plus, he was also great at facilitating that I got a silver intercooler, but a black -92 blower when I ordered, as well as getting me the connect on the smaller 95mm pulley, which a sales rep at Kraftwerks didn't even know they made apparently, lol.
Great, thanks for the info. I think I will wait until the kits goes on sale on Black Friday with the 25% off. I need to upgrade my clutch, walbro fuel pump, and the basic maintenance stuff before hand. This thread has a lot of good info because of your contribution. Did you get far with your kit installation?
Old 05-30-2019, 01:51 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ordered my KW kit from Moddiction at the end of April. Showed up a few days later. He had a good sale at the time. Reach out to him, I'm sure he can hook you up.

Quick Reply: Kraftwerks SC inbound, advice would be helpful.