S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

krafwerks C38-91 Nightmare problem, DO NOT BUY

Old 06-18-2017, 11:13 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I say they should give you a full refund bro....
Old 06-18-2017, 12:47 PM

Received 82 Likes on 70 Posts

I agree they should right the situation, but at the same time, if OP is talking to them like he is spouting off here...I would ignore him aswell. In my experience the people who talk with the most disrespect are always the ones that caused the problem themselves.
Old 06-18-2017, 12:49 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Charper732
I agree they should right the situation, but at the same time, if OP is talking to them like he is spouting off here...I would ignore him aswell.
true.. they should do right by the customer... Customer satisfaction is any business's top priority.
Old 06-20-2017, 03:54 PM

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by beaudin223
After 2 years of 1300 mile and 4 belt and many problem i have to spit what i have inside about this bad shity kit , kw make us ginny pig to try there kogged belt bad design kit

i take off the kit fom the car , only issue after issue , kit have been install buy professional mecanic in a shop in business since 20 years makin 1500 hp car and do install douzen and douzen vortec / stillen / rpo chrger kit

owner of the shop even install 4-5 kW kit and never seen a kit EVER broke like this , even telling me its a flaw in kw process ans R&D
my kit is Defect out of the box, i told kw about the pobleme but only try to sell me the 30 mm kit ! Nightmare kit !

first send off wrong parts in box brand new have to wait 2 weeks before get it on the lift
broke first belt in few hundreds mile
broke vtec solenoid bolt jam in head paid mecanic again spray oil every where
broke another belt paid mecanic to change it again
CJ send me all new pully because e thought the pully was damaged in the kit - paid mecanic to change it again
Fuel pump graams give up on the highway paid exclusive towing for it
tight the belt to CJ spec with HZ and triple check broke belt again !

call kw and finish on email them , employed try to sell me 30 mm kit ?
really i mean i spend thousand and thousand and you still try to steal my money ? im done with this piece of shit KW kit , take it off from the car , boxing it and sell to LOSE MONEY AGAIN

thanks kw to make me anxious everytime i took the car !

its took me 4 years to go FI and now have to go back , i am so depressed about this kit it take all my energy and money

i send them a email and never get answer back after 3 day ! one of they employed go on facebook to cool down the situation and try to pass me for a no brainer and tell me a its because of this its because of that to save there ass , telling me maybe the install its no good , even tag the owner of LHT to tell me a men i install 50 kit with no issue ! DUDE your not the only shop in the world how to know install kit , BIG reputable shop as king motorsports and many more have install this kit and add issue ! its like they try to pass me like if its my fault

anyway i should go SOS since the bigening , but its all my fault i should not bough this kit

sorry for my english i am french and upset about the situation
Hey buddie, I am sorry for all of the problems you have been having. Trust me, my friend has that same kit local to me has snapped 5-6 belts before he purchased the 30mm kit. That kit i remember when it first came out was very enticing for the price and power it made, but the long term reliability of their cog system is very problematic. s2000's are extremely durable cars with close to indestructible engines, i feel that the KW kit isn't the best choice for the car.

1) i would sell your kit whatever money you get look for a SOS stage 2 Novi 1200 SC system. They have been proven and make power without compromising belts or reliability.

2) be brave and learn how to work on your car, so if anything ever goes wrong you will not have to pay someone to fix it. its really not as hard as you think :-)

I just turbocharged my car and trust me, things happen / come up that make you want to give up on the car but you need to calm down and devise a plan of attack.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:53 PM

Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

Lmao. U too? F KW
Old 06-20-2017, 09:06 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

thanks
The following users liked this post:
R00567 (06-21-2017)
Old 06-24-2017, 12:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can never go wrong with a sos