S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

My sidekick Berkley....

Old 04-28-2017, 04:33 PM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Default My sidekick Berkley....

Not sure if I'm allowed to do this. Apologise up front if so.
anyone here knows I guess LIFE hits ya sometimes without warning.
Reaching out for fam across the Country, and that spirit. I appreciate even a simple share.

So far the first diagnosis of Surgery has been CX and that's great news. But HI intensive vetineranian care units and 24hr monitoring have been stacking a somewhat stressful bill.
I'm Active duty Army E5 getting rdy for a move in a month. A lot of people r saying wow it's just a dog but in just three days he has already almost fully walking again. Started taking baby food and peed on his own today during a visit... When I first saw his condition I knew he was roughed up but god I couldn't just think about it like that. I took out 6k in care credit that day and started his treatment plan.
even if you wanna subscribe for updates and see his progress you can reach me at Stephan Ringsmuth Fb
The goal was originally set because the surgery's were estimated between ten and 15k, we have had solid donations so far and it's great NEWs he won't need surgery, but tonight after midnight we will be over 4k .... God is Love ty.

https://www.gofundme.com/get-better-berkley
​​​​​​
Old 04-28-2017, 05:22 PM

Received 34 Likes on 31 Posts

Sad man........Our dogs are part of our family and we would do the same. I posted this to my FB to try and get the word out.

Does it look as though he is going to fully recover?
Old 04-28-2017, 07:38 PM

We posted me, wife, and family friend visit today.
its on the updates.

So last two days, mind you this happen WED
He been kinda the same, but we Insisted on taking him out to the grass today. Even then still kinda ahh, but a vet tech brought a docksun out and he started wagging his tail and then like try walk around. My wife supported his belly and he peed on his own for the first time and then pooped. Might sound silly but the CT scan did find a small fracture at the rear back of his skull. So spinal cord and brain trauma kinda big deal with these basic functions ya know so, amen right.
My wife posted a video today on the updates of that link, it was pretty amazing.
That's why when they started throwing all these numbers the first day and I looked at him and had a feeling he was just roughed up I mean... You know I felt like he wasn't exactly a lost cause. Seemed pointless absolutely absurd to put him down. After the CT scan and they said no brain bleeding and everything seemed ok I felt a lot better but bills still bill u know.
I know he gonna fully recover, I have faith. I appreciate the share brotha, I knew to post in the FI... its where dreams are made lol. And a lot of my prayers have been answered already so soon. Like it's amazing. He got trampled by horses !lol .... Mini horses but none the less! Fakin evil bastards.
Old 04-29-2017, 04:24 AM

Let's pray he comes out with a full clean bill of health soon. Dogs are pretty resilient, so there is hope for sure. Keep us posted.
Old 04-29-2017, 05:34 PM

My boy came home today. Once again he's doing better then yesterday, baby steps but none the less.
So proud of him.
We're still not out of the woods, but we felt he needed some more attention and stimulation as his rate of recovery seems accelerated, and although they are constant monitoring heart rate an stuff like that they weren't really following are direction to stop.... Pretty much spoiling him. The injury is pretty serious but in all we gotta keep him fighting for his old "abilities" Please keep him in your prayers and thanks for the shares. Hard to put a price on family and anything counts.

We discharged out today with 10% Military discount at 3600$ ....
It's amazing to think what he just went through LAST Wed.
The following users liked this post:
Spoolin (04-29-2017)
Old 04-29-2017, 06:39 PM

Glad to hear he is getting better man!
Old 04-30-2017, 12:05 AM

Received 74 Likes on 65 Posts

Mini horses??? What a freak accident. He looks good keeping warm under the blanket. Hope he pulls through 100%!
Old 04-30-2017, 12:14 PM

Thanks y'all.
ya it was! Even the vets & techs were like ...WHAT?
Then of course it was "he so frikin lucky"
He still getting better every day so we're super proud of him. I got him to roll over for scratches earlier.
The following users liked this post:
Spoolin (04-30-2017)