S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

SOS TS Max Turbo Kit GT3582r Build

Old 11-13-2013, 07:14 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Clean car!
Old 11-13-2013, 11:44 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Very nice car
Old 11-13-2013, 03:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Subscribed too!! I need to see how the gt3582r performs. I really am leaning towards this kit. Clean and simple! I love it
Old 11-13-2013, 07:29 PM
Syn

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Saw the thread and I was bored so I gave a shot at manipulating the provided dyno a bit. Nothing fancy, but I stretched it vertically 400% to help make the curve look a bit less flat, and also added a line for RPM at 5k, 6k, 7k, and 8k (I just assumed it was a 4th gear pull with stock 4.10 final drive based on the post/MPH on the dyno, but there was mention of 4.77 gearing that was a bit unclear so this whole thing might be completely wrong).

SOS TS Max Turbo Kit GT3582r Build-arzidyq.png

Edit: to clarify, the four thick vertical lines were the ones I added in MS Paint, aligning with "RPM (MPH)" label added at the very bottom.
Old 11-15-2013, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by S2K@PR
Next step, I will be sending my ECU to Hondata for the "Boost control feature".
You should have did this first! I'm curious why you went through the trouble of installing the kit and dynoing your car without addressing boost control. Not trying to come off sounding mean, just wondering. This kit looks nice either way, I'm sure it's a blast to drive coming from a mostly stock setup.
Old 11-16-2013, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by robotvoice
Originally Posted by S2K@PR' timestamp='1384310852' post='22874535
Next step, I will be sending my ECU to Hondata for the "Boost control feature".
You should have did this first! I'm curious why you went through the trouble of installing the kit and dynoing your car without addressing boost control. Not trying to come off sounding mean, just wondering. This kit looks nice either way, I'm sure it's a blast to drive coming from a mostly stock setup.
Dont worry, that should have been the perfect scenario. However, we wanted to make sure that we wouldnt experience some of the issues another user posted a couple weeks ago. Issues regarding power drop at some point of the rpm. If there was a issue that we didnt know of, we wouldnt want to keep investing time and money on this. Im sharing this info and data so others members could have access to another user experience with this kit.

But everything is going well, so thats good news. Like you said, difference is very noticeable coming from a NA setup. This kit looks like if it came installed OEM from Honda. Fits perfectly!

Plan hasn't changed, next saturday dyno again. Boost solenoid is on its way. Sending ECU to Hondata on monday.
Old 11-16-2013, 04:33 PM

Thanks all for the nice comments on the car !!
Old 11-20-2013, 03:31 PM

Update:

Hondata mailed me back the ECU yesterday. I paid them for next day option, but they opted for Fedex international priority. Didnt receive a confirmation email when they received it or even when they shipped it with the tracking info. Now expecting ECU on or hopefully before friday. Other than this, Hondata modified and got out the ECU super fast.

Boost solenoid also still on its way via express mail, shipped last saturday.

Today's update: talked to fedex, they said there is a delay at the Memphis airport that has affected the delivery of the package. They also told me that Fedex international priority is next day service. So Hondata did their part, contrary to what i thought before with the shipping service selected.
Old 11-24-2013, 06:58 PM

Ecu arrived last friday from Hondata... Boost solenoid didnt arrive... Waiting for it early in the week... Had to pospone dyno session.

After I receive the boost solenoid, will know for sure dyno session date.
Old 12-04-2013, 02:37 AM

Everything is installed and set. For now, plan is going to dyno tomorrow.

Quick Reply: SOS TS Max Turbo Kit GT3582r Build