S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

TerminatioN's Build Thread --- 11.7 @ 121

Old 03-29-2011, 10:15 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

Big update coming as soon as I get the pictures off of my camera. Stay tuned.

Originally Posted by madcowdk
definitely interested in a sound clip of that exhaust setup.

nice build so far
I'll try and get one up ASAP.

Originally Posted by Rsxtype-s
you bought this from my cousin in atl. this came a very long way man, keep it up!
Sure did. Thanks!

Originally Posted by drewschindler
nice build, hop on some wheeelzz
New wheels will be on there way as soon as I get my tax return.

Originally Posted by clarkster009
No, wheels are fine...just the gold color isn't the best. What do you think of the quality of the RevHard manifold?
RevHard manifold seems pretty damn good. Especially for the money. I'd say probably almost as good as inline pro's cast manifold. Not worth the extra money IMO. Cast manifolds are pretty basic.
Old 04-02-2011, 05:13 PM

3/26/2011:

I was going to buy new wheels, but then I found the deal of a lifetime... on an Inline Pro Differential Kit. I couldn't pass it up.

Parts:
  • InlinePRO Differential Billet Mounts
  • Nissan R200 Differential
  • Driveshaft Shop Level 5.9 Pro-Series axles with hubs (rated for something crazy like 1000hp I think)
  • Driveshaft Shop Driveshaft
  • ARP Extended Wheel Studs

We started off by ripping all the old shit (driveshaft, diff, axles, hubs, rotors, etc.) off the car on Friday night....

Oh shit, what have we done?!?!? Lol...

New diff (R200 from a 91' n/a 300ZX) with the InlinePro mounting hardware on it:

The driveshaft:

After all the tear down on Friday we waited until Saturday to put all the new parts back on. We started by bolting the new diff up to the driveshaft. Looking good...

Then we stuffed it all back up in there and put everything back together.

Here is the end product, all installed and on the car:

As always, I gotta say thanks to everyone who helped my on this. The guys from TrackTUNED are really great. As I've said many times before, my car would be nothing without them. They're always ready and willing to tackle whatever automotive project I need, and always do a great job.

Anyways, yeah that's pretty much it. Unfortunately I apparently didn't get any pictures of the new axles off or on the car, but they look pretty much the same, so its not a big deal. As typical, my build posts are pretty short and to the point anyways.

So yeah, my driveline has successfully been beefed up a little. Unfortunately now that means the weak point is the transmission... but I'd much rather break the trans than a diff or axle. I doubt I'll be able to afford to upgrade the trans for a loooooong time, but then again that's what I said about the diff, so I guess we'll see.

Looks like I just need to test it out now...
Old 04-02-2011, 09:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that's gonna be a monster
how much did you pay for the diff kit ?
Old 04-10-2011, 07:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In for dyno numbers
Old 04-28-2011, 07:42 PM

props on the nice build. although imo the exhaust looks a tab bit low. but i spent about 4 hours cutting and welding my 3 inch to fit up in hondas little hole. was worth the effort in the long run. i prefer to hit the frame instead of crushing the exhaust haha. car looks great though. you did it right.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:46 AM

So I went to my first autocross last month on May 15th.

My buddy Arty let me use his GoPro. Here is my best run:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kA2A4lpNRI

Overall I don't think I did too bad for my first time out. It was a lot of fun, but I definitely have a lot of room for improvement though.

The next weekend, May 21st, we went down to Orlando to RealStreet Performance to dyno.

Here was my best run maxing out at ~11psi (on a dyno that is setup to show real world numbers, not fudge factor, fantasy world b.s. numbers):

Overall very happy with the car and how its been performing. Definitely need a new front sway though. The tons of oversteer at the autocross was driving me nuts.

In other news, my Whiteline sway got installed today. First impression is that the car feels much more planted. We'll see if those feelings are confirmed at the next autocross.

Wilwood 4 piston BBK is next on the list. Hoping to have it purchased and installed in a few weeks time. Maybe more depending on funds. We'll see.
Old 06-12-2011, 12:55 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

nice build. do u have any rear and side shots of the exhaust? ive been thinking of doing a custom exhaust with that muffler as well
Old 06-12-2011, 07:59 PM

nice build
Old 08-25-2011, 08:43 PM

I'm not seeing the pics of your turbo install (post #2). Do you think you can post them back up? I'm going with a similar setup and would like some reference pics. Thanks.
Old 08-26-2011, 11:20 AM

Some of the pics aren't working at the moment.

Quick Reply: TerminatioN's Build Thread --- 11.7 @ 121