S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

uLmighty CR Build Thread

Old 05-29-2015, 11:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes with Flashpro was still on it lol... Anyways I unlocked the car from flashpro and now I have cel on which has to do with 02 sensors and vtec oil pressure. My car seems to be running good after the idle and afr settles down. I beleive my car idle at 1.5k because maybe it's still reading my temp gauge still cold..

Anyone using aem v2 on 06+ that had issue with their temp gauge not working?
Old 08-18-2015, 09:01 AM

Well I have another update lol. So couple months ago I've had issue with my car blowing blue/gray smoke at the exhaust so we done compression test and it was 195 all four. So we thought it was the return line so we had the oil pan tapped. That didn't really fix the problem. Weeks later I got tuned in e85 thinkin my motor was good. Got tuned with aem and flashpro because tuner "forgot" I had flashpro still on smh..

A week later after e85 tune, I sent my turbo thinking it was bad seals because there was oil on hot side due to using adapter to drain plug as return (did not tap oil pan then) got the turbo back and no smoke for first couple days and 3rd day it started to come back again.

I done another compression test and it was 185 all four but I did a wet test by puttin a teaspoon of oil into cylinder and the psi went up to 215-220!!!!!! Doesn't that mean I have bad piston rings on all four?? Fml lol and I just got my car turbo for like 4 months now
Old 08-18-2015, 12:08 PM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by uLmighty
Well I have another update lol. So couple months ago I've had issue with my car blowing blue/gray smoke at the exhaust so we done compression test and it was 195 all four. So we thought it was the return line so we had the oil pan tapped. That didn't really fix the problem. Weeks later I got tuned in e85 thinkin my motor was good. Got tuned with aem and flashpro because tuner "forgot" I had flashpro still on smh..

A week later after e85 tune, I sent my turbo thinking it was bad seals because there was oil on hot side due to using adapter to drain plug as return (did not tap oil pan then) got the turbo back and no smoke for first couple days and 3rd day it started to come back again.

I done another compression test and it was 185 all four but I did a wet test by puttin a teaspoon of oil into cylinder and the psi went up to 215-220!!!!!! Doesn't that mean I have bad piston rings on all four?? Fml lol and I just got my car turbo for like 4 months now
Are you using a feed line reducer?
Old 08-18-2015, 06:40 PM

If u mean by a restrictor for the turbo feed then ya I did lol. I did it before or after I tapped the oil pan. But still my compression is a little low and it jumped after doing wet test?? ;( lol
Old 01-10-2016, 07:34 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by uLmighty
Just an update.

So I got tuned on e85 yesterday using aem v2. I made 538hp @14psi. Now my car is having issues with the idle. My car idles at 1.5k and afr shoots like crazy 10-16 afr and my rpm goes up and down. It goes away and my idle gets steady at 1.5k with 12-14afr. I had it tuned with flashpro still on the ecu. my tuner told me he couldn't do anything with the idle since supposed the ecu are fighting. Alsl now my temp gauge do not work.. ;( maybe we did the wiring wrong on the aem. I was hoping my tune will be smooth
Hey ulmighty, did you ever find the cure or cause to this issue? I am encountering the same thing, also running AEM series 2
Old 01-11-2016, 12:25 AM

Received 74 Likes on 65 Posts

Hey ulmighty do you live in socal? I'm going turbo on my cr very soon and could use a lot of your help I pretty much have a complete custom kit with Pfab elt.
Old 01-13-2016, 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by Mijae007
Hey ulmighty do you live in socal? I'm going turbo on my cr very soon and could use a lot of your help I pretty much have a complete custom kit with Pfab elt.

Not SoCal but close to. I'm in cencal. Let me know if you got questions man. Not a lot of people are down to boost their fancy CR.
Old 05-16-2017, 11:31 PM

Received 74 Likes on 65 Posts

Hey dude, any updates? This is andy, ive been watching your vids on youtube
Old 06-19-2017, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mijae007
Hey dude, any updates? This is andy, ive been watching your vids on youtube
hey man!! sorry i been inactive here lol. ill update my build thread now on here. i just been busy. i am currently working on my e85 tune but my tuner been too busy lately. im still rockin 91 pump but i cant seem to beat these damn cammed vettes on 10 psi lol
Old 06-20-2017, 12:32 AM

Post is updated!!! Check out my new setup lol

Quick Reply: uLmighty CR Build Thread