S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Who's going to take over where KraftWerks left off?

Old 07-21-2011, 10:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the tts kit looks nice, and the power the stage 3 makes.
Old 07-21-2011, 11:12 AM

I hope more people on here get the TTS kit so we can get some real opinions.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:52 PM
Former Sponsor

The Jacksons are no longer involved with the day-to-day operations here at Kraftwerks. We are in the process of sorting through current inventory to get up to speed on orders, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone. We ask for your cooperation and patience during this transition, and we look forward to continuing to provide the community with Kraftwerks performance products.

Any inquiries can still be emailed to sales@kraftwerksusa.com

Thanks
Old 07-21-2011, 04:56 PM

J
Old 07-22-2011, 12:54 PM

Crap...I had bought my S2K in May with this kit in mind for fairly reliable, pre-tuned, simple low-end FI power. Have to wait and see/look into other options I guess.
Old 07-22-2011, 02:02 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

I wish that TTS kit wasn't so damn expensive. Seems like a pretty sweet option!
Old 07-22-2011, 02:19 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I don't get this thread. The title seems to suggest Kraftwerks were hit by a meteorite or something.

But the post by Kraftwerks seems to suggest there have been some internal changes and a couple of key FI people have left, but it's otherwise A'OK.

Would love to know the real story.
Old 07-22-2011, 03:39 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Me too. Hope it turned out ok for everyone involved.

blizz81, you made a good choice. Give KW some time to sort things out.
Old 07-23-2011, 09:14 AM

Yeah, hopefully everything ends up working out for KW in the end.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:29 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Kraftwerks.com
The Jacksons are no longer involved with the day-to-day operations here at Kraftwerks. We are in the process of sorting through current inventory to get up to speed on orders, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone. We ask for your cooperation and patience during this transition, and we look forward to continuing to provide the community with Kraftwerks performance products.

Any inquiries can still be emailed to sales@kraftwerksusa.com

Thanks
Oscar Jackson from the Jackson Racing website: "In 1973, while I was in college preparing for a career as an attorney, the Honda Motor Company unveiled the Honda Civic. Being a motorcycle racer since a very early age, I had witnessed Honda motorcycles go from 50cc scooters to the most dominant motorcycles in the World. With the thought that if Honda does to the automotive industry what they did to the motorcycle industry, they would someday be the World’s most dominate Car Company. So I left college and went to work at a Honda Automobile dealership, and I turned my attention from Law to Engineering."

I think he should've finished his law degree and/or attended and graduated from engineering school! Instead long after his SCCA and Civic blower days were over he puts out a pricey SC kit that's poorly engineered and tested and expects his nineteen year old son (with a certificate from "tuners school") to market and run the company.

For the record a single belt Rotrex blower kit for the S2K was a great idea; it just needed to be better engineered to minimize H.V. in the drive, and use (as KW found out) larger dia. pulleys to avoid bearing fatigue. I'm an engineering student in school now learning about these things. When I graduate I'll have the time and cash to finish my (TTS style) Rotrex build. Meanwhile I'm learning from my own and other's mistakes along the way.

JB

Quick Reply: Who's going to take over where KraftWerks left off?