S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

your feedback requested - updated ScienceofSpeed Supercharger System Website

Old 08-27-2013, 11:45 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default your feedback requested - updated ScienceofSpeed Supercharger System Website

hi guys --

We've made some updates to our website for the ScienceofSpeed S2000 Supercharger System based on popular customer questions and feedback. Specifically, we've made the following changes:
  • Separated stage 1 and stage 2 systems: we've clarified that the stage 1 system is a "plug-and-play" system that does not require tuning while the stage 2 system requires a stand alone engine management system that requires dyno tuning.
  • We've eliminated the "tuner kit" and instead made the stage 2 system available separately of engine management & fuel system. This gives the customer the ability to select the engine management system of choice, fuel injectors of choice, and a fuel pump that is best if either gasoline or E85 will be used. Complete engine management / fuel systems are available as discounted packages. Customers that purchase a stage 2 system and engine management system will receive a package discount.
  • We've updated our FAQ page.
  • We've clarified the product page.
PRODUCT PAGE:
http://scienceofspeed.com/products/e..._Supercharger/

FAQ PAGE:
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produc...ercharger/FAQ/

We are very interested to hear from customers, especially customers who previously purchased a supercharger system, to hear your feedback. Please post here if you have any suggestions - we appreciate your input! We hope these changes better help customers understand the product. As always, we are always available via telephone and e-mail if you have further questions on the product.
Old 08-27-2013, 12:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I really like the new set up. If I may I would add the fuel like in the purchase price or just make it a option when you buy. I almost didn't notice it when I was scrolling down on the page. Other then that it is much easier to navigate now
Old 08-27-2013, 04:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I tried to piece together an entire Turbo kit, and could not, because I was limited to 10 items/cart.
I was not able to add a complete system, inclusive of turbo, plugs, fuel management, clutch, etc.
And unless I was doing something wrong, each spark plug had to be entered 1 at a time. So that was 4 items out of 10
Old 08-27-2013, 06:10 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Jmays2k
I really like the new set up. If I may I would add the fuel like in the purchase price or just make it a option when you buy. I almost didn't notice it when I was scrolling down on the page. Other then that it is much easier to navigate now
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it!
Old 08-27-2013, 06:12 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ksdaoski
I tried to piece together an entire Turbo kit, and could not, because I was limited to 10 items/cart.
I was not able to add a complete system, inclusive of turbo, plugs, fuel management, clutch, etc.
And unless I was doing something wrong, each spark plug had to be entered 1 at a time. So that was 4 items out of 10
I'm sorry, our website is not very good with large orders. Would you please e-mail us your list (info@ScienceofSpeed.com) or call (480-894-6277) and will will provide you a quote with the discounts.