The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

Car is keyed everywhere (UPDATED)

Old 07-22-2013, 10:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry if I missed this but do you have an alarm and cover?

I live at an apartment complex and have to park my S and my motorcycle outside. I have a Gorilla Alarm on my bike, a Viper alarm on my car and both are covered. I also have my rear bike wheel locked against a metal pole and the front wheel locked to the rear wheel of my car. There are also two alarmed brake disc locks on my bike -- one for each wheel. Before I bought my S I had my civic locked up in the above configuration. Someone tried to get at my motorcycle and it set off the bike alarm, both disc brake lock alarms and the car alarm I had in the Civic (an older Viper model). I wish I could've seen the thief's face when all that went off but I just went outside to a half-removed bike cover.
Old 07-22-2013, 11:33 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow that paint looks amazing!! That is some A+++ work
Old 07-24-2013, 08:59 PM

Hey man you took your car to DTM in El Monte? Would you recommend them? my s2000 just got hit an ran recently and am looking for a body shop
Old 07-24-2013, 09:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If it makes you feel better, back when i had my g wagon i walked out of a wedding, I get to my car to see someone took a hammer to my car. And at school someone broke my windows and at another wedding someone keyed the entire driver side from the hood to the trunk. f@#k haters
Old 07-25-2013, 05:48 PM

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by omarisramo
If it makes you feel better, back when i had my g wagon i walked out of a wedding, I get to my car to see someone took a hammer to my car. And at school someone broke my windows and at another wedding someone keyed the entire driver side from the hood to the trunk. f@#k haters
I'd stop RSVPing to weddings. :-\
Old 07-25-2013, 06:05 PM

Wow that really pisses me off.

I would love to find out who did that and beat them down like Toretto in F&F!

Nice work done afterwards.
Old 08-01-2013, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by nuclear
Sorry if I missed this but do you have an alarm and cover?

I live at an apartment complex and have to park my S and my motorcycle outside. I have a Gorilla Alarm on my bike, a Viper alarm on my car and both are covered. I also have my rear bike wheel locked against a metal pole and the front wheel locked to the rear wheel of my car. There are also two alarmed brake disc locks on my bike -- one for each wheel. Before I bought my S I had my civic locked up in the above configuration. Someone tried to get at my motorcycle and it set off the bike alarm, both disc brake lock alarms and the car alarm I had in the Civic (an older Viper model). I wish I could've seen the thief's face when all that went off but I just went outside to a half-removed bike cover.
I did get a Viper Alarm (350 Plus 1 Way Security System) after my first incident where my car was almost stolen in front of my school. Sorry to hear what happened, my Viper alarm really didn't help me too much, I'm thinking of maybe upgrading to the one with proximity sensors for a peace of mind.

Originally Posted by tweezy7
Hey man you took your car to DTM in El Monte? Would you recommend them? my s2000 just got hit an ran recently and am looking for a body shop
Yeah I took it to DTM, they did a really great job. Ask for Leland, he'll take care of you.

Originally Posted by omarisramo
You're kidding me....

Originally Posted by CarlTrooper
Wow that really pisses me off.

I would love to find out who did that and beat them down like Toretto in F&F!

Nice work done afterwards.
I NEVER NARC'D ON NOBODY!
Old 08-01-2013, 04:40 PM

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

Looks like there is paint overspray on the rubber molding. I'd be livid if they did that to my car, then again I would have taken all that stuff off because auto shops have lazy, prideless workers