The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

My My02 Nitrous Suzuka Blue

Old 07-11-2004, 09:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My My02 Nitrous Suzuka Blue

Let me know what you guys think!

Old 07-11-2004, 09:38 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hmmm...car would look cleaner without all the decals. Either take all the stickers off or get a body kit and "show it off" so that it'll go along wit the stickers...just my .02
Old 07-11-2004, 09:47 AM

TRM04,

Please excuse my ignorance but I can't see the system under the hood. I am interested in adding a little spray . . . would you mind sharing details?? What type of system, what brand, any special things to do different than the standard install, etc??
Old 07-11-2004, 09:49 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I agree. Get rid of the decals. Otherwise very nice. I always wondered how black wheels would look on Suzuka
Old 07-11-2004, 09:53 AM

I personally love your car. Simple is one word that could be used to describe it. I'm not sure if you have to leave the stickers on there for sponsership or not, but like others have said, it would look better without.
Old 07-11-2004, 09:56 AM

would look so much better without the decals and stripe. Definitely a subtle bodykit would do that car justice for whats under the hood
Old 07-11-2004, 10:08 AM

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts

I find the graphics much more tasteful than most of the bodykits out there. Don't change a thing.

What coilvers are those? And how about some closeups of the nitrous hookup to the intake?
Old 07-11-2004, 11:03 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Only things I'm not a fan of are the side stripe decal and the decals on the front & rear bumpers. Other than that, big .
Old 07-11-2004, 11:05 AM

Thanks for the comments. Let me share a few things about this project and myself...

First and foremost, my name is Ahad Mirza, I am the Sport Compact Market Manager for Auto Meter Products. I'm fairly new to the S2000 Community, however not to Hondas. Aside from this car, I have a 4 door turbo charged award winning Integra GSR which was featured in the February 2004 issue of HCI Magazine (Jay Laub's FD on the front cover). I have been a sport compact enthusiast for years and in this community for over 8 years now.

Ok, as for my position with Auto Meter, I am responsible for the overall growth of this market for Auto Meter. Everything from sales, marketing--promotions, sponsorships and advertising all fall under my realm, thus the extensive gauge graphic stripe on the car. My S2000 is to be used as a ad car for us for the 2005 year and also our company catalog which we be released at SEMA this fall. The car was shot this past Wednesday for Performance Auto and Sound Magazine where they wanted to do a profile on an Auto Meter sponsored vehicle (feature ink date TBA).

The decals on the car are required to meet sponsorship obligations, I tried to do the best I could to keep them as pleasing as possible, however, that's not always possible with some of the requirements sponsors require for decal placement. With that, this is the best I could think of.

The nitrous system, at the time of shooting, wasn't connected and to be perfectly honest, it will never be sprayed. We do have full intentions of wiring everything up to meet our obligations with NX Systems, just the way we do with all the sponsors on the car. The main source of power on this car is still to come...we're under negotiations with Comptech and/or Vortech to do a supercharger system. We have locked in a major tuner publication for a tech write up on a supercharger install on a S2000. I'll keep everyone posted as that project blossoms.

Aside from that, yes the car is pretty simple in comparison to some of the other members on this forum but do keep in mind, everything you see in these pictures was done in the last 2.5 months. More to come...

I do want to give a special thanks to all those who have helped so far:

Auto Meter Products
ACT Clutch
APR Performance
Magna Flow
RO_JA
BFGoodrich Tires
Rotora Performance
K&N Filters
McGard Lugs
Nitrous Express
Comptech USA

Feel free to talk to me about your automotive gauge questions or concerns. We at Auto Meter understand that we might not always be delivering to you the product you need, this is why I'm here and since I've started with Auto Meter, I've made some new product ideas that we will debut at SEMA this year, that should hopefully allow us help meet or exceed the needs of this community along with many others. I'm here as a fellow S2000 enthusiasts first but also to provide support to my peers. Thanks for taking the time to read this, if you see us at a event, more than likely it'll be me working it...stop by and say hi!

Ahad.
Old 07-11-2004, 11:14 AM

Oh and btw, here's a picture of my other car...

Ahad.

Quick Reply: My My02 Nitrous Suzuka Blue