S2000 Interiors Stock or totally custom, if it's inside the cabin talk about it here.

Guardian Designs Steering Wheel - Installed

Old 02-23-2016, 02:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got my wheel recently:
D-shaped design
black perforated nappa sides with M3 grips
black alcantara top and bottom
blue stitching and blue noon stripe.

I'll post a review whenever I get around to installing it in the car.
Old 02-23-2016, 06:32 PM

Received 3,391 Likes on 2,462 Posts

Originally Posted by bluedc4
D-shaped design

That sounds really nice, much like JVF1's but with blue accents. Post up a picture any time you can I'd like to see this.
Old 02-24-2016, 10:26 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by zeroptzero
Originally Posted by bluedc4' timestamp='1456268432' post='23889098
D-shaped design

That sounds really nice, much like JVF1's but with blue accents. Post up a picture any time you can I'd like to see this.
^ Me too! Please post a few photos.
Old 02-24-2016, 05:15 PM

My order for a custom elbowpad and custom e-brake has just been processed. I hope to have it completed soon. This will be the first s2000 elbowpad and e-brake completed by Guardian Designs.
Old 02-24-2016, 07:27 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow that steering wheel is nice. Can u pm me how much it costs.
Old 02-25-2016, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by nos4you
You need to contact the company and get a firm quote. The pricing is based on the options you want - leather vs. alacantara, thickness - competition vs. M3 , flat bottom vs. non-flat bottom, stitching pattern, noon-stripe vs. non-stripe, shipping etc... General pricing is around $400 US, but it all depends on what you want so get them to give you a firm price, shipping is extra. Keep in mind you are getting an entire wheel, no core charge, and you can keep your oem wheel, that's a big plus.
Old 03-02-2016, 10:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is anyone else having trouble hearing back from these guys? I found the website, but it's strictly messaging and there's no phone listed. Looks fishy to me, especially if I can't get a response back. Perhaps they're no longer in business. (?) If anyone can shed light on this, it would be appreciated.
Old 03-02-2016, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by s3000please
Is anyone else having trouble hearing back from these guys? I found the website, but it's strictly messaging and there's no phone listed. Looks fishy to me, especially if I can't get a response back. Perhaps they're no longer in business. (?) If anyone can shed light on this, it would be appreciated.
They are legit, I was a bit skeptical at first too given the method of payment and the fact the production is in Europe. But Angelos is located in my region, he has always been helpful with me, and I have since sent them 2 parts orders after my wheel which are with them right now. The website is run by the production guys in Europe - Tomas I believe, I have always dealt with Angelos. I can pm you his email address if you like. I have heard that they can be slow in responding but they eventually do get back to you from what I have experienced.
Old 03-02-2016, 05:00 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by zeroptzero
Originally Posted by nos4you' timestamp='1456374445' post='23890412
You need to contact the company and get a firm quote. The pricing is based on the options you want - leather vs. alacantara, thickness - competition vs. M3 , flat bottom vs. non-flat bottom, stitching pattern, noon-stripe vs. non-stripe, shipping etc... General pricing is around $400 US, but it all depends on what you want so get them to give you a firm price, shipping is extra. Keep in mind you are getting an entire wheel, no core charge, and you can keep your oem wheel, that's a big plus.
Thanks. So the M3 thickness is thicker than the competition? Are you happy with the perforated sides or did u wish u got all smooth?
Old 03-02-2016, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by nos4you
Originally Posted by zeroptzero' timestamp='1456433928' post='23891139
[quote name='nos4you' timestamp='1456374445' post='23890412']
Thanks. So the M3 thickness is thicker than the competition? Are you happy with the perforated sides or did u wish u got all smooth?
[/quote]

Yeah the M3 thickness adds extra padding to get the thickness, the name comes from BMW M3 since they come with thick steering wheels. The competition is thicker by adding the additional layer of leather over the oem wheel, so thicker than stock, but not as thick as the M3. I am happy with the perforated sides, I like the contrast. I'd really love an alacantara wheel but in the long term it may not hold up as well as all leather, due to sweaty hands and related dirt.

Quick Reply: Guardian Designs Steering Wheel - Installed