S2000 Interiors Stock or totally custom, if it's inside the cabin talk about it here.

Guardian Designs Steering Wheel - Installed

Old 03-19-2016, 02:36 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Another pic with the interior
Attached Thumbnails Guardian Designs Steering Wheel  - Installed-image-2799654002.jpg  
Old 03-19-2016, 02:48 PM

Received 3,482 Likes on 2,504 Posts

Originally Posted by jvf1
Another pic with the interior
Such a perfect match with the alacantara interior and yellow stitch, it finishes off the interior perfectly. Well done Curt ! The wheel thickness is perfect IMO.
Old 03-19-2016, 03:23 PM
Community Organizer

Received 154 Likes on 125 Posts

Wow Joey, you are certainly going to have one of the nicest interiors in an S.
Wish I could focus on interior details the way you have.
Old 03-19-2016, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Hfreak
Wow Joey, you are certainly going to have one of the nicest interiors in an S.
Wish I could focus on interior details the way you have.
Thanks Todd, it's been a long time coming, but I will finally be done thank the Lord, lol. Interior mods are something you can appreciate every time you drive the vehicle, a good investment IMO.
Old 03-23-2016, 07:28 AM

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

Looks amazing, best option for oem+ style steering wheel I've ever seen, will be ordering soon for myself!
Old 03-23-2016, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by TofuProductions
Looks amazing, best option for oem+ style steering wheel I've ever seen, will be ordering soon for myself!
I know there are other companies that do this modification work. Guardian Designs does really good work, and the fact that they provide you with an entirely new wheel is very helpful. You don't have to alter your factory wheel or send it back as a core charge or any of that stuff. You get a new wheel and that is it.

I just seen a sneak peek of their center console cover, and it looks amazing, one of the best I've ever seen. Hopefully we will see it up on their website soon.
Old 03-23-2016, 07:06 PM

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by zeroptzero
Originally Posted by TofuProductions' timestamp='1458746920' post='23917123
I know there are other companies that do this modification work. Guardian Designs does really good work, and the fact that they provide you with an entirely new wheel is very helpful. You don't have to alter your factory wheel or send it back as a core charge or any of that stuff. You get a new wheel and that is it.

I just seen a sneak peek of their center console cover, and it looks amazing, one of the best I've ever seen. Hopefully we will see it up on their website soon.

Better than let's say.. *cough cough* ? Lololol.

I agree, can't wait to see it. I just emailed him this morning for a quote through their website but no response as of yet ...
Old 03-24-2016, 05:04 AM

Originally Posted by TofuProductions
Originally Posted by zeroptzero' timestamp='1458749866' post='23917186
[quote name='TofuProductions' timestamp='1458746920' post='23917123']

Better than let's say.. *cough cough* ? Lololol.

I agree, can't wait to see it. I just emailed him this morning for a quote through their website but no response as of yet ...
[/quote]

They are a smaller company, Angelos is their main sales person who is in my region, their production comes out of Europe. It can take a few days for Angelos to reply, as long as you aren't in a hurry he will reply and the process will move along. As long as you are patient and don't mind a small delay in replies I highly recommend them.
Old 04-25-2016, 11:06 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I just returned from Wake the Dragon, WTD2016 This was my first trial of my new Guardian Designs steering wheel and what a way to test it out!
Just under 4500km trip this year with loads of twisty challenging roads.
I loved the feel of the wheel with the increased thickness (I went with M-Style thickness) and the perforated Nappa leather side grips. Very comfortable in my hands.
Several others at the event had a look at the wheel and were very impressed with the quality of the craftsmanship.
I highly recommend checking out these wheels.
I am very happy with my choice.
Attached Thumbnails Guardian Designs Steering Wheel  - Installed-image-2949924368.jpg  
Old 05-04-2016, 06:11 PM

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by jvf1
I just returned from Wake the Dragon, WTD2016 This was my first trial of my new Guardian Designs steering wheel and what a way to test it out!
Just under 4500km trip this year with loads of twisty challenging roads.
I loved the feel of the wheel with the increased thickness (I went with M-Style thickness) and the perforated Nappa leather side grips. Very comfortable in my hands.
Several others at the event had a look at the wheel and were very impressed with the quality of the craftsmanship.
I highly recommend checking out these wheels.
I am very happy with my choice.
Very interested in this. The Dragon review is very reassuring - I'd be interested in your impressions after an autox/track day.

Do you find the it gives your better feel? Or is it just more tactile comfort w/ a thicker wheel?

Quick Reply: Guardian Designs Steering Wheel - Installed