S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.

Circuit Garage

Old 02-05-2015, 03:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pre ordered fronts march 2014. waited until end of year then asked for a refund, was told they would be ready early feb. i said no I want money, still waiting.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I Placed order for Front and Rear and put half deposit down September 2014. He seems to be absent on IG =( iono if i should wait or just file the dispute. I need these flares to finish my build
Old 02-07-2015, 08:51 AM

http://circuitgarage.bigcartel.com/
Old 02-08-2015, 03:16 PM

I ordered my rear overfenders in May 2014 and didnt get any word til later that year got my refund minus 15% fee for it in Decemeber. I did end up picking these up from a friend who ordered in Sept 2013 and received them in August 2014. I do like that parts that he creates but he does lack communication and follow ups with his customers. Good luck to all of you. Prob best way is to talk to him though IG since he is big there. You prob has the best chance at getting a response.
Old 02-09-2015, 07:34 AM

Add me to the list. I sent a $640 deposit (for the front and back) 2nd week of November 2014. He told me 4-8 weeks a week before i sent the money. Right after i sent the money via paypal I emailed him again with the confirmation number etc.. He then told me it was 6-8 weeks, which I really didn't care. It's now 3 months and i still haven't received anything. I saw on IG people are flipping out so I emailed him Saturday saying i want an exact complete and ship date, but haven't gotten a reply yet. After taking over half a grand from someone as a deposit you would think he would keep in touch and give updates here and there.. I'm not saying every damn day, but once a week or every other week would be nice after you're already past your promised date. I sold my asm style overfenders for the deposit on these, so i can't drive my car now since the quarters are cut for flares. Now i have a car sitting in the garage deemed as useless until I either get these flares or get refunded (which i hear is a long process from him) so i can order different flares. If my order is canceled i refuse to pay a 25% cancellation fee like he said in the early emails. That would be bullshit. If i don't hear from him soon i'm going to my bank to do a chargeback since i think paypal won't do anything since its over 6 weeks.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:06 AM

I'd also like to mention i like the BS lie i caught right away but didn't mention anything.. At first he said the wait time is 4-8 weeks because he is a 1 man shop and does it all by himself.. Next time i got an email from him it mentioned that his old manufacturer from the parts had problems so he found someone else to make them.. He then said production would be faster and better fitment..... Uhhhh you JUST said you're a 1 man shop now all of a sudden people are making your parts?!? I have all of my emails saved, so I have proof of everything even said between the two of us.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:21 AM

Received 313 Likes on 166 Posts

Originally Posted by ewwphil
I Placed order for Front and Rear and put half deposit down September 2014. He seems to be absent on IG =( iono if i should wait or just file the dispute. I need these flares to finish my build
What do you mean you're not sure if you should wait for file a dispute? It's been half a year since he took your money and you have nothing to show for it. Protect yourself and dispute it today. Chances are you've already waited too long as it is.

Every single person who ordered their parts and haven't received them in over a month time should be disputing it and getting their money back. Why people are waiting on these parts boggles my mind.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:32 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

To go with what Feezy said, I remember getting an email from paypal a while back stating their dispute terms had been updated to 180 days for the buyer.

Dispute Filing Window

We’re increasing the time for buyers to file a merchandise dispute (Item Not Received and Significantly Not as Described) from 45 days to 180 days. All references in the User Agreement to “Opening a Dispute within 45 days” have been updated to reflect “Opening a Dispute within 180 days.” The Sections these changes appear include the Introduction, 3.15, 13.2 and 13.5.
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mp...-policies-full
Old 02-09-2015, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Feezy
Originally Posted by ewwphil' timestamp='1423200525' post='23495573
What do you mean you're not sure if you should wait for file a dispute? It's been half a year since he took your money and you have nothing to show for it. Protect yourself and dispute it today. Chances are you've already waited too long as it is.

Every single person who ordered their parts and haven't received them in over a month time should be disputing it and getting their money back. Why people are waiting on these parts boggles my mind.
I personally was waiting and not filing a dispute because they're the nicest flares i have seen for the money. I didn't want J's or Spoon over fenders because they're so common, and these were decently priced. At this point i'd almost rather purchase J's rears and say screw it because I need to get my car back on the road. I still want them, but not if he is going to jerk me around another month.
Old 02-09-2015, 01:42 PM

He just refunded me today. im done. Js fenders on the way id rather deal with legit up front shops and sellers

Quick Reply: Circuit Garage