S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.

Circuit Garage Fender Flares

Old 01-23-2015, 05:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by andrewhake
It is fascinating watching this dude talking about having his car shipped to Japan to run at Tsukuba next year on Instagram. How much was he charging people for these over fenders? I wonder how many orders he has taken?
A friend tagged me on Instagram for one of his pictures, and he really is just "ofo" in Japan, without a care in the world. The picture I was tagged in had him driving one of the tuning shop's NSXs. I couldn't have been cheap to get there, or do all of the traveling he's doing throughout as well as buying any umber of items with customers' hard earned money. He ripped you guys off, plain and simple.

What's beyond me is the whole time I've been against this scam artist, so many on this board are following him blindly just because of his retarded looking Mad Max wannabe racecar that will never, ever see a track.
Old 01-24-2015, 08:24 AM

Well said /\/\. Everything on his car is useless, doesn't see a wind tunnel, no proof of anything with any function, he's just following a fad with people in Japan who do track there gt300 and super time attack cars. Can't support a fake wannabe and a rip off with shitty over glorified fender flares
Old 01-24-2015, 08:56 AM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow sucks for everybody who got scammed. But everything about how he handled everything was obvious he was a tool. The moment peoples ordered weren't showing up way back when, yea I was always suspicious.
Old 01-24-2015, 03:10 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by black_EM1
Originally Posted by andrewhake' timestamp='1422067414' post='23479581
It is fascinating watching this dude talking about having his car shipped to Japan to run at Tsukuba next year on Instagram. How much was he charging people for these over fenders? I wonder how many orders he has taken?
A friend tagged me on Instagram for one of his pictures, and he really is just "ofo" in Japan, without a care in the world. The picture I was tagged in had him driving one of the tuning shop's NSXs. I couldn't have been cheap to get there, or do all of the traveling he's doing throughout as well as buying any umber of items with customers' hard earned money. He ripped you guys off, plain and simple.

What's beyond me is the whole time I've been against this scam artist, so many on this board are following him blindly just because of his retarded looking Mad Max wannabe racecar that will never, ever see a track.
Some people just don't have any integrity. This is a perfect example IMO. This is speculation, but maybe he has money from his parents or something and CG is just a side business for him, so he doesn't really care if it "makes money" or not.

I did see something where he was only releasing "a limited quantity" that way it made it more desirable or something. I had a good laugh.
Old 01-24-2015, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by WhyW
Originally Posted by black_EM1' timestamp='1422068133' post='23479588
[quote name='andrewhake' timestamp='1422067414' post='23479581']
A friend tagged me on Instagram for one of his pictures, and he really is just "ofo" in Japan, without a care in the world. The picture I was tagged in had him driving one of the tuning shop's NSXs. I couldn't have been cheap to get there, or do all of the traveling he's doing throughout as well as buying any number of items with customers' hard earned money. He ripped you guys off, plain and simple.

Some people just don't have any integrity. This is a perfect example IMO. This is speculation, but maybe he has money from his parents or something and CG is just a side business for him, so he doesn't really care if it "makes money" or not.

I did see something where he was only releasing "a limited quantity" that way it made it more desirable or something. I had a good laugh.
[/quote]

Limited quantity, what a bleeding joke. More like "fly by night", if anything. Wonder why that one guy ho got his, highwaystardoritos or something isn't around here defending him. If you follow his Instagram like I used to; you'd swear they were the best of friends.
Old 01-24-2015, 06:52 PM
Community Organizer

Received 185 Likes on 163 Posts

I learned 1 thing from this thread. I learned what OFO stands for.

Thanks black_EM1.
Old 01-24-2015, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by black_EM1
Originally Posted by WhyW' timestamp='1422144636' post='23480351
[quote name='black_EM1' timestamp='1422068133' post='23479588']
[quote name='andrewhake' timestamp='1422067414' post='23479581']
A friend tagged me on Instagram for one of his pictures, and he really is just "ofo" in Japan, without a care in the world. The picture I was tagged in had him driving one of the tuning shop's NSXs. I couldn't have been cheap to get there, or do all of the traveling he's doing throughout as well as buying any number of items with customers' hard earned money. He ripped you guys off, plain and simple.

[/quote]

Limited quantity, what a bleeding joke. More like "fly by night", if anything. Wonder why that one guy ho got his, highwaystardoritos or something isn't around here defending him. If you follow his Instagram like I used to; you'd swear they were the best of friends.
[/quote]

Yeah the so called "exclusivity" is the same reason why those god awful taillights are sold for $1,800 a pop. Glad someone's being innovative, but people are sheep.
Old 01-24-2015, 09:27 PM

Also, from what I've seen the fitment of these fenders is really bad... Gaps galore.
Old 01-24-2015, 10:21 PM

Received 95 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by WhyW
Also, from what I've seen the fitment of these fenders is really bad... Gaps galore.
The standards for what "fits" is just SO LOW nowadays. The rear overfenders were molded off his car using an AP1 rear bumper (narrower than AP2) yet those instagrammers think the overfenders on AP2's look just fine, huge gaps and all!
Old 01-25-2015, 02:37 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sillyboybmxer
i thought people in Canada were suppose to be nice.
I'm pretty positive he's French Canadian and from what my Canadian friends have told me, they think they're better than everyone else. (Not intended to stereotype or insult anyone but maybe he is one of the people that make this assumption common)

What seems to boggle my mind though, is that he's spending time with Nakai-san, the creator and founder of RWB.
Nakai-san literally flies around the world installing the body kit that he designed himself for Porsches. Nakai-san is constantly working and doing everything he can to please his paying customers(who pay a large dime for those kits)

But why does Stephen not take anything away from that? He calls Sakai-San a good friend, yet attains none of the qualities his "peer" has.

I put down my deposit, but after reading all of this, I don't really have any hope to get my money back or a desire to fully purchase his flares. It a run around which isn't worth any of our time. It sucks to be deceived by someone who made their initial intention to please and give back to the s2000 community. Maybe the amount of money and orders overwhelmed him, so he just took the money and stopped caring about all of us. It's selfish, but he isn't the first one to backstab a community.

/rant

Quick Reply: Circuit Garage Fender Flares