S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.

Moddiction still in business?

Old 09-21-2019, 12:41 PM

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

His shift knobs are top notch, I’ve used one for the past 10 years. I think he’s a one man operation though so maybe he’s out on vacation or something.
Old 10-31-2019, 01:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did you get any response? I made the mistake of ordering an exhaust through their site and haven’t heard anything in two weeks. I started the dispute but it’s aggravating having almost $1000 tied up with a company that won’t answer the phone or emails

Last edited by NYSTS2k; 10-31-2019 at 03:15 PM.
Old 10-31-2019, 09:07 PM
nen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ordered a shift knob from them and it took around a month to get any type of response. The owner said he was on vacation and that was the reason for the delay. I ordered it around 4 months ago. Excellent product

As for your situation I'd give it a bit more time before you file any claim, maybe a week or two depending on your patience. After that, I'd get my money back asap.
Old 11-03-2019, 10:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just wanted to give anyone else who orders anything an update that I received. Took about two weeks to get an email, but the owner said their website is having major issues with orders which is what is causing all the delays.
The following users liked this post:
Live Fast (12-12-2019)
Old 11-04-2019, 07:49 AM

They have been very slow to reply via email with me, and I must admit it is very frustrating. I ordered a cat-back from them almost 3 weeks ago, and I've received one response saying they are waiting for a shipment of the product to arrive and do not have an ETA.

While I am trying to be patient, I find it difficult to believe they don't have a shipping ETA that they can send along, and even if they didn't more regular communication would instill more confidence in them as a vendor. I'm looking forward to receiving my products, and I still have faith that I will get them, but it isn't what I would call a positive vendor experience.
Old 12-04-2019, 05:34 PM

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

He is to the best of my knowledge a one man show and the middle man. When you buy anything the order goes out to get the product ship to you. I am not sure if he even has to check anything or if its automated. I brought two sparco seats from him on two separate order. Awesome on price but bad on communication. Do not expect an email with updated tracking number. Calling him or emailing him is also pointless. Sadly I had to resort to messaging him directly on Facebook to get my answer. I got my seats 2-3 weeks after my order and was pleased with it but had I not find him on facebook it would have been a nerve wreck wondering where 1000 dollars of mine went. It is hard to tell if he got my order after I messaged him or if it was taken cared of but I got mine so I am not complaining much. You will eventually get your stuff if it is not discontinued. If it is discontinued you probably wont be notified. I hate having to messaging him for my orders but that is what I resorted to as his pricing is very good.
Old 12-12-2019, 12:43 AM

I'm still waiting on a shift knob I ordered from them in March...
Old 12-12-2019, 09:15 AM
Site Moderator

Received 345 Likes on 300 Posts

^Wow you are way to patient. You are way past any protection from paypal I would call your credit card company and see if you can still do a chargeback.
Old 12-13-2019, 07:23 AM

Received 77 Likes on 67 Posts

Seeing as there was an update in the Anvil 2 thread in June about "another production run and tons in stock shipping out within the week," and you not receiving an update, I would cancel the order (if it was an Anvil 2). When I ordered mine I wanted an engraved version but it seems like those are and have been extinct for a while. I ended up ordering the non-engraved one. It took a week to get a tracking number, but this was 2 years ago now. Good luck...
Old 12-16-2019, 05:27 AM

As a follow up to this, I ended up contesting the charge with my bank - after 4 weeks of emailing every week with no response at all. I sent a final email notifying them of my intent, and that was that.

My bank handled it very well thankfully, and I was able to jump on the Evasive Motorsports Black Friday sale - Purchased a new cat-back on Wednesday night, and it was on my doorstep the next Monday. That is some excellent service! Evasive has my business in the future for sure.

Quick Reply: Moddiction still in business?