S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.

Moddiction still in business?

Old 12-16-2019, 06:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah I’m about to cancel my order also I tried to pm him through his personal Facebook also. I’m assuming you were probably waiting for the Greddy exhaust since he said the same time frame
Old 12-17-2019, 10:09 AM

I would just advise anyone thinking about placing an order through Moddiction to just buy somewhere else. Basically for me I lost money because I waited after starting to dispute, because Moddiction told me he would ship a few weeks after I started the dispute, which caused me to not be able to reopen my case with paypal. Now I am waiting for my credit card to get me the remaining amount I used through my card. I had used Moddiciton in the past, but due to his non existent communication, and him basically getting money from me that I can no longer get back because of Paypal, I would never buy anything from him again and advise other to buy elsewhere.
Old 12-27-2019, 03:05 PM
Site Moderator

Received 345 Likes on 300 Posts

They are also no longer a vendor on the forums. Be careful ordering from there in the future.
The following users liked this post:
S2KHANG (12-28-2019)
Old 12-28-2019, 11:22 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow. I guess I got lucky with my Moddiction act/oem clutch kit order from this past summer. Hopefully he can resolve these issues.
Old 07-15-2020, 05:24 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

I would like to take a moment and apologize to everyone that has had issues with myself/Moddiction over the past year or so.

We had a lot of issues with our website as well as I had a lot of things going on. There is no excuse for how our customer service went down the drain much of 2019 and I know that.

Our old website hosting company went down and we lost visibility/access to any orders which made things a nightmare for us to process and respond to orders. Our old website has since shutdown completely due to this.

We have gone back to basics for the S2000 market recently focusing on shift knobs and other products we previously made.

If anyone has an outstanding issue with an order please reach out to me and I will make it right.

I know some will never purchase from me again and I can understand that but we will do whatever we can going forward to prevent an issue like before happening again and have focused on much faster turn around time with our products as well as communication.
The following 3 users liked this post by Moddiction:
JulieU (07-15-2020), Kram in a Cab (07-22-2020), Kyle (07-17-2020)
Old 07-15-2020, 05:37 PM

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts

I ordered an Anvil 2 Shift Knob late this afternoon and received the shipping notification this evening.
Old 07-16-2020, 08:28 AM

Just wanted to give an update, Moddiction rectified the money I was out from last year.
Old 07-17-2020, 04:38 AM

Received 617 Likes on 423 Posts

Also just want to chime in here. I've ordered from Moddiction numerous times in the past couple years from several thousand dollar orders to small orders and haven't had any issues. Ryan has always been super responsive on FB messenger and even worked with vendors to help me get what I needed through him. I respect him for admitting the flaws he had with his business and giving clarity on the issues, as well as consolidating his current operations to within his capacity to best suit the needs of his customers. That being said, I ordered one of his new engraved Anvil 2 shift knobs and got shipping confirmation the same day. Appreciate seeing such a longtime vendor still around and supporting the community....Hiccups happen, it's how you acknowledge them and rectify the situation that really defines your integrity. I will continue doing business with Moddiction and Ryan Brecher. Thank you!
The following users liked this post:
Moddiction (07-23-2020)
Old 07-18-2020, 02:02 AM

Received 81 Likes on 74 Posts

Sounds good... Just placed an order for the blue-tint side mirrors. Hope everything will work out.
Old 07-31-2020, 06:45 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Just got my moddiction 6 speed engraved Anvil shift knob Today and I love it!

Quick Reply: Moddiction still in business?